June 7, 2021

FORUMS

To know God is a blessing

Author
noeleden
Date
2022-09-29 22:11
Views
Do you know it is a blessing to know God? The blessing is incomparable to anything.
We can know many saints in the Bible and they received God's blessing by following God.
It is God's promise. Those who believe in God and follow him will be blessed.
In a word, the blessing is to enter the kingdom of heaven and if you know heaven, you can realize the value.
Furthermore, we are living in the age of the Holy Spirit.
Thus, when we believe in Elohim God who is savior of this age will receive God's blessing.

[John 10:27–28]
“My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand.”
Total 3

• 2022-09-30 12:18

Many Christian does not know about Femail image of God.
    But there The female image of God is in the Bible.
    By keeping the Passover of the new covenant, we can realize God the mother.

• 2022-10-02 09:20

When Jesus came down in the flesh to save His people, only those who realized Jesus was the savior could be saved and allowed to get blessings of going to enter the kingdom of heaven.
    In this age, too, the bible clearly testifies that Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother coming as the Spirit and the Bride are our saviors to give us eternal life. Then, who gets blessings of getting eternal life and going back to the kingdom of heaven? Only those who accept Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother can catch the blessings about them.
    Let's believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother through the bible.

• 2022-10-04 13:44

Amen. the Bible tells us that God's people know God's Name.
    And God's people is the One who made a Covenant with God by Sacrifice.
    So, when we observe God's Feasts, we can receive God's Blessings.