June 7, 2021

FORUMS

The truth of the Passover in WMSCOG is amazingly important(2)

Author
Grace
Date
2022-09-29 15:00
Views
WMSCOG keeps the Passover of the New Covenant according to the teachings of God and the Passover is an amazing truth for going to the Kingdom of God.

Let’s go back to the history of the Old Testament times. The Israelites kept the Passover for the second time in the second year in their life in the desert after the Exodus.

Nu 9:1-5 The Lord spoke to Moses in the Desert of Sinai in the first month of the second year after they came out of Egypt. He said, “Have the Israelites celebrate the Passover at the appointed time. Celebrate it at the appointed time, at twilight on the fourteenth day of this month, in accordance with all its rules and regulations.” and they did so in the Desert of Sinai at twilight on the fourteenth day of the first month. The Israelites did everything just as the Lord commanded Moses.

This is the scene where Moses and the Israelites kept the Passover for the second time after the Exodus. When did they keep the Passover? The kept the Passover in the desert of Sinai in the second year after they came out of Egypt. This was a prophecy and was fulfilled in the Apostolic age. The saints in the Apostolic age kept the Passover following the example of Jesus after Jesus’ ascension.

1Co 11:23-26 For I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you: The Lord Jesus, on the night he was betrayed, took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, “This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me.” In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.” For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes.

This is the scene where the saints of the New Testament times kept the Passover of the New Covenant after Jesus’ acension. So the Passover which was kept in the desert of Sinai in the second year after the Exodus was a prophecy and it was fulfilled as the saints of the New Testament times kept the Passover of the New Covenant in the Apostolic age after Jesus’ ascension.
Total 0