June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Preparing to Enter the Kingdom of Heaven

Author
noeleden
Date
2022-09-25 01:24
Views
What do you think of the most valuable life? I think it is to live for forever things.
When we visit a foreign country, we prepare many things and it is same to enter heaven.
We should prepare to enter the kingdom of heaven and know the way.
Then, what is that? It is to keep God's teachings in the Bible.
I am sure what we prepare to enter the kingdom of heaven is the most valuable thing in the world.
Thus, I really hope many people can try to enter heaven.

[Revelation 22:1-4]
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth.....There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.
Total 9

• 2022-09-27 13:04

2000 years ago, the First Coming Jesus who came to this earth and opened the way to heaven, is God the Father. In this last age, the Second Coming Jesus who reopened the closed way to heaven during the dark ages of religion is Ahnsahnghong. Therefore, Ahnsahnghong is God the Father. And when we do the teachings of Ahnsahnghong, we can enter heaven.

• 2022-09-27 13:05

I am truly grateful to Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for helping me realize that there is an eternal heaven where there is no death, pain, tears, or sorrow and for giving me the blessing to go.

• 2022-09-27 13:06

We must prepare to enter the kingdom of heaven. To lead us to heaven, God established the truth of life. And in this last age, Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother restored the feasts of God. So we should keep the truth and follow the teachings of Elohim God. Let's preach the gospel and enter the kingdom of heaven.

• 2022-09-27 13:10

Everyone wants to get the eternal life and enter the kingdom of heaven. But, how can we be saved? Do you know the way to kingdom of heaven? Actually, all people who are on the earth don't know why we come to this earth and where we will go after we die. So, the Bible says that only those who want the kingdom of heaven and try to know how to enter the kingdom of heaven. It is the way to the kingdom of heaven that we prepare the kingdom of heaven and keep the New Covenant. Let us come to WMSCOG and learn the way to live.

• 2022-09-27 13:11

So many people are preparing for their future life. But we have more important life in our future, it is eternal life. It is most important and urgent to prepare for eternal life among many works in this world 🙂

• 2022-09-27 13:11

Amen. Life is only once and short time. We cannot do for two things at the same time. For the earthly life? or for the eternal life. The Bible says about the successful lives of belivers. They all followed God's will through their whole life.

• 2022-09-27 13:12

What are you preparing for the kingdom of heaven? I keep God's feast like the New covenant Passover and the Sabbath.

• 2022-09-29 12:59

Amen! All people on the earth are visitors from the Angelic world. We are sinners who were expelled from heaven due to our sins. Jesus came to the earth and established the Passover of the New Covenant. Jesus promised the forgiveness of sins to those who keep the Passover of the New Covenant (Matthew 26:28.) In this age, only the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) keeps the Passover of the New Covenant because Christ Ahnsahnghong restored it. We can return to the kingdom of heaven only when we receive the forgiveness of sins while living on the earth. Let's keep the Passover of the New Covenant to prepare for the Kingdom of Heaven.

• 2022-09-29 13:08

Amen.We are God's people who will enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
    So, We should observe God's Commandments and Feasts.
    It is because God's Commandments and Feasts are absoulute Way to return to the Kingdom of Heaven.