June 7, 2021

FORUMS

The Mark of God

Author
lily
Date
2022-09-24 08:31
Views

There are mark of God and the mark of beast.
The Bible says that those who don't be children of God the Father and God the Mother will be marked of beast on the their forehead.
And they don't keep the Sabbath and the Passover.
The same Bible also said that when we keep the Passover of the New Covenant and believe in God the Father and God the Mother, we can receive the mark of God.
The Passover is the seal of God.
Let us keep the Passover of the New Covenant and believe in God the Father and God the Mother.
Total 8

• 2022-09-24 10:00

We can be marked through keeping the Passover in WMSCOG.

• 2022-09-24 15:03

Right. The Passover is the way of eternal life to go to heaven. Let's follow and obey God's Word.

• 2022-09-24 13:42

Amen! There are the mark of God and the mark of beast. Of course, we must receive the mark of God to get salvation.
    The mark of God is the seal of God, which is the Passover of the New Covenant.
    Jesus established the Passover of the New Covenant but it's abolished in AD325. Since then, no one could keep the Passover of the New Covenant until Christ Ahnsahnghong restored it according to the prophecy of the Bible.
    We must keep the Passover of the New Covenant.
    Today, only the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) keeps the Passover of the New Covenant.
    Please come to the Church of God to receive the Mark of God.

• 2022-09-28 12:16

I was living in fear, unaware of the existence of my soul, not knowing where my soul was going.
    Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother held my hand and allowed me to receive God's seal through the New Covenant Passover and protected me from receiving the mark of the beast, which would suffer eternal destruction.
    I will continue to cherish the New Covenant Passover and become a child who delivers the truth of the New Covenant Passover to poor people who are still receiving the mark of the beast without knowing the Passover, the seal of God.

• 2022-09-28 12:47

All churches except the WMSCOG keep worshiping a pagan god's custom.
    No one ever restores the Passover of the new covenant until the WMSCOG.

• 2022-09-28 13:05

Jesus testified that you are the one who has been sealed by God. In other words, Jesus is the 'seal of God'. If we become one flesh with Jesus, who is the seal of God, wouldn't we also be sealed through Jesus? Jesus said that he who eats and drinks flesh and blood abides in him, and Jesus abides in him. That is, we become one flesh with Jesus, the seal of God. Therefore, if we eat and drink the flesh and blood of Jesus, we too will receive the seal of God. If we keep the Passover, we eat and drink the flesh and blood of Jesus, and eventually we become one body with Jesus, and we too become those who have received the seal of God.

• 2022-09-28 13:06

The New Covenant Passover established by Father and Mother is a feast established to save us.

• 2022-10-01 19:39

The Passover of the New Covenant is a mark of God that we are children of God who inherit the blood of God.
    When we keep the Passover, all the disasters pass over us and God protect us.
    Keep thr Passover of the New Covenant, the mark of God.