June 7, 2021

FORUMS

The Lord's Prayer and God the Mother

Author
Maurice
Date
2022-09-23 02:47
Views
Just as Jesus revealed God as ‘Father’ through the Lord’s Prayer, He also revealed to mankind that it is God’s will to believe in God the Mother.​

[Luke 11:2-4]
He said to them, "When you pray, say: " 'Father, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come....

Among a lot of people who claim to believe in God today, there are those who believe only in God the Father and those who fully believe in God the Father and God the Mother in the “Church of God”.

The Bible tells us that the Holy Spirit and the Bride give us the water of life in the last days.

[Revelation 22:17]
The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.

When we see the Holy Spirit as the Holy Trinity, we can know that He is God the Father.
The Bride of God the Father is God the Mother surely.

That is why the angel said that he would show the Lamb's wife and showed Jerusalem coming down from heaven.

[Revelation 21:9-10]
One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, "Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb."
And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God.

The Apostle Paul also testified about God the Mother,

[Galatians 4:26]
But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.

Our God the Mother who was with God our Father in heaven!!
She came to this earth as a human form to find and save sinful children.

That's why it was said that the holy city of Jerusalem came down from heaven.

God the Mother, which the Bible testifies, certainly exists, and eternal life is granted through God the Mother.

I hope that all of you realize God the Mother and accept Her to enter the eternal kingdom of heaven.

wmscog
Total 4

• 2022-09-23 08:04

amen!! Heavenly Jerusalem Mother is the Mother of our souls and is our God who has come in this last age of the Holy Spirit according to all the prophecies of the Bible.
    In my last life that I had not met Heavenly Mother, I was living in fear and vagueness without realizing the exact reason and meaning of life, and where I was going after this life was over. Ever since Heavenly Mother took my hand, my life has been a series of thanks and praise. As a child of Heavenly Mother, I will continue to live my life with great pride and gratitude.

• 2022-09-23 09:18

Amen, As we believe in God the Father who was testified on Bible, so we should believe in God the Mother who is testified on Bible also.

• 2022-09-24 15:05

Jesus has us know the secret of eternal life, which is the Passover.

• 2022-09-25 10:22

God exists the Mother as well as the Father. This is the reason why God is referred to as Elohim (Gods) in the Bible. And our Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother created this world where a father and a mother give life to their offspring. It is because through this world, God's people can understand the existence of God the Mother who appears in the last days. Without receiving God the Mother, no one can be saved since God the Mother is the source of eternal life!