FORUMS

The goal of faith, eternal life.

Author
lily
Date
2022-09-20 13:33
Views
Everyone wants to get the eternal life.
Then, how can we receive the eternal life?

We can never get the eternal life just by believing in God.
The way to eternal life to eat Jesus' flesh and drink his blood.
And it is the Passover of the New Covenant is the ceremony to eat Jesus' flesh and drink his blood.

So, the Bible says that God gives us the eternal life by the Passover.

Our goal of faith is to have eternal life and enter the kingdom of heaven.

Let us keep the Passover and have eternal life.

Total 4

• 2022-09-20 14:21

Mankind hope to live long and healthy.however,it is not easy to live so. But,God let us know how to get the eternal life,live forever by keeping the Passover. It' the last words of Jesus 2,000 years ago!!

• 2022-09-20 14:21

We can receive eternal life by keeping the Passover as God promised us. When we keep the Passover with faith, we can receive eternal life. It's the goal of our faith and God's great love.

• 2022-09-21 02:04

amen! Ever since I was a child, I wondered where my existence would go when I died, and I was afraid because there was no way to know the answer.
    I met Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, and realized all the reasons for where my soul came from and where it went when my life on earth was over. I give thanks and praise to Heavenly Father and Mother for giving me the forgiveness of sins and eternal life through the Passover of the new covenant to lead me to my eternal home in heaven.

• 2022-09-25 13:49

I studied the Bible so as to achieve the goal of my faith, eternal life. But i realized the fact that I could receive Elohim God who are truly the saviors of this age not because of my own wisdom or ability, but because of the grace of Elohim God. Our Elohim God who the Bible testifies about have pity on us, and chose us before the creation of the world to give us the promise of eternal life. How blessed we are ! The members of the Church of God are entering the narrow gate leading to heaven by the grace of God!!!