June 7, 2021

FORUMS

God’s Commandments Leading Us to Heaven

Author
noeleden
Date
2022-09-16 01:44
Views
We need to realize only God's commandments leads us to the kingdom of heaven.
The commandments aren't like Christmas and Sunday worship because these are the rules made by man.
God's commandments are in the bible and what we have to keep is the New Covenant.
But when we look around, we can't find churches follow the commandments except the Church of God.
This is why we should go to the Church of God. Thus, let's go to the Church of God and keep God's commandments.

[Matthew 7:22-24]
... only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.... 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' "Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.
Total 3

• 2022-09-16 09:45

Why God said to believers that not everyone can enter heavenly kingdom and he don't know them. Because they don't follow the will of God. God plainly said the testimony of God's people is eternal life and only way to receive eternal life is Passover. It means that Passover is God's will for people of God.

• 2022-09-16 12:31

Only those who keep God's commandments, that is, the truth of the new covenant which Jesus established by His holy sacrifice can enter the kingdom of heaven.

• 2022-09-16 12:49

Amen. God clearly declared that Only Those keeping God's Commandments would go to the Kingdom of Heaven.
    So, We who belong to WMSCOG and keep the New Covenant are able to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
    All Thanks to Elohim God for letting us return to Heaven.