June 7, 2021

FORUMS

We must observe the Sabbathday.

Author
Su_ri
Date
2022-09-15 22:21
Views
According to the commands of God 'You must observe my Sabbaths.' Jesus and his disciples kept the Sabbathday on every Saturday.

So, we, too who keep the commands of God absolutely, must observe the Sabbathday following the words of God and the example.

Let us keep the Sabbathday till the end and have precious sign which promised in the Sabbath.

Total 6

• 2022-09-16 09:37

Among many God's commandments, When you look at the Sunday observance, there is no evidence of the Sunday Service in Bible. Nevertheless, if you continue to keep it, you will disobey God's commandments, that is the fourth commandment of the Ten Commandments which is to keep the Sabbath holy. Let's be pleased God by obeying God's words and enter into heavenly kingdom.

• 2022-09-16 09:47

God commanded us to remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. And Jesus kept the Sabbath day and the disciples and apostles also kept this day by following the example of Jesus. Even today, we should observe the Sabbath day by followng the command of God. The Sabbath day is a special day to God. When we keep the Sabbath day, we can be God's children because God appointed this day as a sign between God and His people (Exodus 31:13). The World Mission Society Church of God (World Mission Society Church of God) keeps the Sabbath day on Saturdays based on the Bible. I give thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong for restoring the Sabbath day of the New Covenant.

• 2022-09-16 10:28

The Sabbath is a sign between God and His people.
    In the Old Testament times, when they broke the Sabbath, they were punished with physical death. The history of the Old Testament is a lesson for us and makes us realize that if we do not keep the Sabbath, we lose the life of our souls.
    I am truly grateful to Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother who gave me the wisdom to realize the Savior in the Age of the Holy Spirit and the faith to keep the Sabbath to me, who did not know God and did not know the exact date of worship.

• 2022-09-16 12:29

God commanded us to remember the Sabbath day by keeping holy. It means that we must keep the Sabbath day as God's children. 2000 years ago, God came down in the flesh in the name of Jesus and set an example of keeping the Sabbath day. Then, why? It's because that He wanted us to keep the Sabbath day as He did. That's why His disciple did as Jesus did.
    In this age, too, we must keep the Sabbath day. Jesus said that only those who follow the will of God can enter the kingdom of heaven. Keeping the Sabbath is the will of God. In this age, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother have allowed us to keep the sabbath day. I truly give thanks to Them.

• 2022-09-17 13:31

Those who are conscious of the importance of keeping the Sabbath will be saved among many people!
    Around the world, there're two types of Christians. That is, those who keep God's Sabbath and those who despise it. The latter believe that they'll be saved because they worship God every Sunday. Do you have the same opinion? By the Bible, they cannot but face the lake of fire when they leave this world.
    The kingdom of heaven will be allowed only to those who worship God every Sabbath. We ought to remember that keeping the Sabbath is the will of God the Savior.

• 2022-09-20 14:08

Amen. Biblical Worship day is the Seventh day ,the Sabbath not Sunday.
    So,we must keep and observe the Sabbath on Saturday as our Custom.
    Let us give Thanks to Elohim God for allowing us to keep the Sabbath to the end.