June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Why did we come to this earth?

Author
noeleden
Date
2022-09-13 01:28
Views
Why did we come to this earth? What is the purpose and reason?
In fact, we have our hometown we have to return because we are sinners and the earth is our spiritual prison.
Thus, we must try to return to our hometown, the kingdom of heaven.
First, we should be forgiven our sins and lead people the way. We call this evangelism.
Don't forget who we are. God the mother and God the father are waiting for us.

[Hebrews 11:13]
...And they admitted that they were aliens and strangers on earth.
Total 9

• 2022-09-13 13:26

On this earth where we are aliens and strangers, I hope for the sky, our eternal home.

• 2022-09-13 13:35

In fact, This Earth is The Spiritual City of Refuge of the Kingdom of heaven. Only Christ Ahnsahnghong taught us about this. we can find out the way to the heavenly in WMSCOG.

• 2022-09-13 13:36

The Bible says that we were angels living in heaven, but by the sin we committed, we were cast down to this earth. This earth is like a spiritual prison we are confined. So, 2000 years ago, Jesus came down in the flesh and established the Passover of the new covenant to forgive our sins and lead us to the way to the kingdom of heaven. However, the Passover was abolished AD 325. Since then, no one can be saved. The Bible prophesied that Jesus would appear a second time to bring back salvation. As it was the prophecy, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother restored the Passover and allowed us to keep it. I truly give thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for allowing us to give a big chance to go back to heaven.

• 2022-09-13 14:01

Amen.Before we came down to the earth, we were heavenly sinners who committed sins against God in Heaven.
    So, we need to have the Salvation in order to return to the Kingdom of Heaven.

• 2022-09-15 12:02

Amen!!~ We have to return our soul hometown, the kingdom of heaven. The way of returning our hometown is the Passover of the New Covenant. Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother restored the Passover of the New Covenant. Thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Jerusalem Mother!

• 2022-09-15 12:41

Why are we in the earth? What's the reason!! The bible says that we were sinners in heaven and were expelled to the earth to be forgiven. The earth is a place where we have a chance to be fogiven. Therefore,Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother came to give it for us!!Thanks~

• 2022-09-15 13:06

Yes, our real hometown is the kingdom of heaven. When we were living without realizing this truth, God the Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother came and taught us about our real hometown that we must go back and the way to go back. Let us give thanks to God Elohim and preach about this truth to many people!!

• 2022-09-15 13:08

When l live a life, I forget who I am. I shouldn't forget who I am

• 2022-09-15 13:11

We have come to this earth because we sinned in heaven. Let's repay and make efforts to go to heaven.