June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Heavenly Family in the Bible

Author
Maurice
Date
2022-09-08 07:10
Views
God the Father, God the Mother, and the children are happily gathered together. This is the image of the heavenly family that the Bible testifies.

The way to know about the Heavenly Family is to look carefully at the earthly family.
The earthly family consists of mother, father, and children.
This means that God the Mother, God the Father, and children also exist in the heavenly family.
This is because the Heavenly Family system is the reality of what is on this earth.

The evidence that God the Mother and God the Father exist can be confirmed through the earthly sanctuary created by Moses in the Old Testament.

Hebrews 8:5
They serve at a sanctuary that is a copy and shadow of what is in heaven....

God has placed the family system on this earth as a shadow so that we can understand the invisible heavenly family.

The ‘father’ exists in the family members of this earth that God has shown as a shadow.

This is proof that ‘God the Father’ exists in the heavenly family, which is the reality.

Matthew 6:9
"This, then, is how you should pray: " 'Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name

The word father entails having a child whom he calls “father.”
When Christians today call God the Father in the church, it is evidence that God is the Father of our souls and that we are God's children.

2 Corinthians 6:18
"I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."

In this earthly family that God has shown as a shadow, there are children as well as father.
This means that heavenly children exist even in the members of the heavenly family, which is the reality.

When we look at the Bible record that the earthly family system is the shadow of the heavenly family system, we can see that God the Mother, God the Father, and God the heavenly children also exist in heaven.

Galatians 4:26
But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother

The Bible clearly testifies the existence of God the Father and God the Mother.

If we only believe in the words of the Bible that say “Our Father,” and do not believe in the part that says “Our Mother,” we can never become a child of God.

wmscog
Total 14

• 2022-09-09 05:22

Amen. I will believe in God the Father and God the Mother to the last time. Let's study the Bible and obey God's Word of Life for our salvation. Only those who acknowledge God Elohim could enter the kingdom of Heaven.

• 2022-09-09 11:35

Thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother who make me children of God.

• 2022-09-09 13:28

The Bible says that all the earthly things are copy and shadow of heavenly ones. Among them, let's think about the earthly family.
    The earthly family is copy and shadow of the heavenly one. In the family, there are a father, a mother and their children. Like this, there are God the Father, God the Mother, and children of God in the heavenly family. Then, how can we become children of God? It's through the Passover with bread and wine. Jesus established the Passover of the new covenant with bread and wine symbolizing His flesh and His blood. Therefore, when eating bread and drinking wine of the Passover, we can inherit God's flesh and God's blood. It means that we can be children of God through the Passover.
    In this age, I truly give thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.

• 2022-09-12 13:07

We should understand why God asked us to call Him father, a title used in the family. Through this, we can realize the relation between God and us. The meaning that God is our heavenly father shows us that we are His children to be saved. By teaching us the concept of family on earth, God lets us realize that there is also Heavenly family. Just as the earthly family consist of a father, a mother and their children, so the heavenly family consist of God the Father, God the Mother and Their children. Nevertheless, can we deny the the existence of God the Mother without verifying Her thru the Bible ?

• 2022-09-12 13:07

Why Jesus asked us to call God "Father"? There are many other words to call God but call "Father" . It is because God is our Father. Only God the Father existed? Never!! God the Mother also existed. The bible testified that. So we should believe in God the Father and God the Mother together.

• 2022-09-12 13:08

God explains the existence of God the Mother through earthly family system. family consists of father, mother and their child. the word 'father' is a title only permitted for men who have children. the existence of Child means that mother exists. the Bible clearly testifies about the existence of God the Mother. when you receive God the Mother as well as God the Father, you can be a child of God who will be saved.

• 2022-09-12 13:08

Thanks to heavenly Father and Mother for allowing me to be a member of heavenly family

• 2022-09-12 13:12

There are God the Father and Mother to us, children of God. With the grace of God, we became the heir of God. I give thanks to God,giving us eternal life and the blessings of heavenly family.

• 2022-09-13 12:35

I knew only earthly family before studying the Bible in the Church of God. My fleshly body came from my father and mother. Where did our spirits come from? Of course, from our heavenly Parents. I am so thankful to Father Ahnsahnghong and heavenly Mother for allowing me to belong to heavenly family through the Passover truth.

• 2022-09-13 13:37

Amen. It is so natural that there is Heavenly Mother in heavenly family when we look at the earthly family which is a copy and shadow of the heavenly family.

• 2022-09-13 13:37

God the Mother is clearly witnessed through the Bible and through all things.
    I am truly grateful to Heavenly Mother, who came to this age in which we live according to the prophecies of the Bible and sacrificed to give us endless love and eternal life. I will live as a child of Heavenly Mother until the end.

• 2022-09-13 13:38

The Bible testifies about Heavenly Family. There are Heavenly Father, Heavenly Mother, and their children in the heavenly family. We can easily understand the heavenly family through the earthly family. Only children are received their life by father and mother. Likewise, heavenly children are received their eternal life by Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother. So when we keep the Passover of the New Covenant we can become God's children who are inherited God's blood. Let's keep the Passover and become the children of heavenly family.

• 2022-09-13 13:39

Those who believe in God the Father and God the Mother testified in the Bible and keep the Passover of the new covenant can receive the blessing of becoming children of God.

• 2022-09-21 13:56

Yes, like the earthly family system which is a copy and shadow of Heavenly family system, those who believe God the Father and God the Mother can be the children of God!