FORUMS

Jacob Destroys Idols

Author
Alyssa
Date
2022-09-07 07:19
Views
WMSCOG

Jacob, who was living abroad, heard God's command to return to his hometown of Canaan. What was the first thing he did as he prepared to return to his hometown? It was to throw away foreign gods and change into clean clothes. Then, what should we do before we return to heaven, which represents Canaan? It's about breaking idols. I will become the one who prepares to go to heaven by receiving God with a completely cleansed mind and body without serving idols, bowing, and participating in food. Grant me the grace to cleanse myself as a child of God the Father and God the Mother.

(Genesis 35:2,6)
So Jacob said to his household and to all who were with him, "Get rid of the foreign gods you have with you, and purify yourselves and change your clothes.
Jacob and all the people with him came to Luz (that is, Bethel) in the land of Canaan.

Total 4

• 2022-09-07 12:11

Amen~!! Only God the Creator can save our souls.
    If we really want to receive the salvation of our souls, we must never make idols or worship idols.
    In the past, I often wore or served many idols without realizing it. However, after getting to know Elohim God, Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, and realizing the truth of the new covenant, I was able to distinguish the truth from lawlessness, and I was able to stop idolatrous practices that I practiced ignorantly.
    I am truly grateful to Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother for shining the light of the truth of the new covenant and showing me the way to serve only the true God.

• 2022-09-07 13:06

The Bible says that the worship to Cross is a just idol. We can't worship God with making something like idols.

• 2022-09-07 13:25

Amen!!~ Many churches have the cross in their church. However, the worship to cross is a just idol!!

• 2022-09-07 14:19

A men! Let us be ready enough for Father's coming and try to receive Him without trembling with fear!