June 7, 2021

FORUMS

The Greatest Gift of God, the Passover

Author
Angie
Date
2022-09-05 11:35
Views
It is so thankful that God has given us the Passover as the greatest gift for our salvation. Though God came to this earth in the flesh to redeem us from sin, mankind does not know the value of this gift. God established the redemption plan for salvation of mankind and left all glory behind in Heaven and came to this sinful world in the flesh because God love us, these heavenly sinners.

The Passover is not just a day when we eat bread and drink wine. It is the precious day when our sins be forgiven and we get the blessing of eternal life accordingly. Without the Passover, all mankind can never expect salvation nor returning to Heaven. Due to this fact, the Passover is the greatest gift that God granted to all mankind. Therefore, all people in the world must keep the Passover following God’s commands in order to receive salvation and eternal life.

Passover
Total 7

• 2022-09-05 12:39

In this world, no church keep the Passover of the new covenant.
    Only WMSCOG practices Jusus' command which is the new covenant Passover. Come to the church of God to keep the Passover.

• 2022-09-05 13:09

Now, I'm sure that I'll enter the kingdom of heaven when I stand firm to the end with firm belief in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother. I became a member of the WMSCOG a few years ago. Heavenly Parents called me in Zion with the heavenly gift of the Passover of the new covenant. Truly, thanks to Elohim God to save me!
    There're many people in this world, and I was saved among them. What shall I do for the kingdom of heaven from now on?
    I want to be a good gospel worker of the new covenant!

• 2022-09-06 13:55

Without God's great love and sacrifice, we can not keep the Passover and receive the forgiveness of sins. We can receive salvation and enter the kingdom of heaven by believing in Elohim God. How blessed we are!

• 2022-09-07 12:58

I truly give thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for allowing us to keep the Passover of the new covenant as the greatest gift. As you know well, 2000 years ago, Jesus came down in the flesh and established the Passover with bread and wine symbolizing His flesh and His blood, saying whoever eats His flesh and drinks His blood has eternal life. So, when keeping the Passover, we can be forgiven our sin which committed a grave sin in heaven and get eternal life as Jesus gave a promise. However, the Passover was abolished AD 325. However, the Bible prophesied that God would come a second time to bring back the aged wine for our salvation. As it was the prophecy, Christ Ahnsahnghong restored the Passover. Therefore, Christ Ahnshanghong is our God , the second Coming Christ.

• 2022-09-10 08:16

It's a really agreeable piece of writing. Passover is not just a word for bread and wine. If you know the meaning, you will be so grateful for the Passover that you observe every year, but you will feel sorry for God on your own. I would like to express my deep gratitude once again on the New Covenant Passover contains God's sacrifice for our lives.

• 2022-09-15 11:26

The tree of life in the Garden of Eden has the characteristic of 'eternal life' if eaten. Jesus said that if you eat and drink His flesh and blood, you will have “eternal life.” In other words, ‘the flesh and blood of Jesus’ is the ‘fruit of life’ in the Garden of Eden. The flesh and blood of Jesus are the bread and wine of the Passover. Humanity, who ate of good and evil, and died, began to live on God's precious flesh and blood, that is, the bread and wine of the New Covenant Passover

• 2022-09-15 15:26

The only church that keeps the New Covenant Passover is wmscog.The only church that keeps the New Covenant Passover is wmscog.