FORUMS

The Heavnely country

Author
Lopez
Date
2022-08-31 12:47
Views
WMSCOG

It is said that the home of our souls is a place in heaven. Wouldn't that be heaven? Imagine flying through that beautiful universe. It will be so much fun and happy. I long for that day to come. To do that, we need to know the savior of this age. The saviors in the age of the Holy Spirit are the Holy Spirit and the Bride. Let us be saved by receiving God the Father and God the Mother.

(Hebrews 11:13~16)
...And they admitted that they were aliens and strangers on earth. People who say such things show that they are looking for a country of their own. If they had been thinking of the country they had left, they would have had opportunity to return. Instead, they were longing for a better country--a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them.

Total 17

• 2022-08-31 13:15

We can go back to heavenly home by believing in Elohim God. God the Father and God the Mother came in the flesh to lead us to the way of the heavenly home. Elohim God is always with us for our salvation. How blessed we are!

• 2022-08-31 13:25

Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Jerusalem mother open to the way of the kingdom of heaven. The kingdom of heaven that is the hometown of our soul is no death and no sorrow. They restored the Passover of the New Covenant, the way of eternal life. So we can return to our hometown, the kingdom of heaven when we keep the Passover of the New Covenant.

• 2022-08-31 14:19

The blessing of life from the Holy Spirit and the Bride! Thank you very much. We are blessed people.

• 2022-09-01 10:57

God the Father and God the Mother is leading us to heaven where the home of our souls. To go back to heaven, let's have faith in God the Father and God the Mother.

• 2022-09-01 13:04

Knowing the Savior of this age is a prerequisite for entering heaven. Since the Bible says that God the Father the Spirit and God the Mother the Bride will give us the water of lfie, we must believe in both God the Father and God the Mother to be saved.

• 2022-09-01 13:06

The earth is not my home, my home is in Heaven. It is fantastic!

• 2022-09-01 13:07

We are aliens and foreigners who left their home. We were left from heaven to the earth. We will go back to heaven soon with heavenly family.

• 2022-09-01 13:37

People are destined to go back to where they came from eventually. we are going back to heaven. We are longing for the kingdom of heaven, It is because we came from heaven as the Bible says.
    We are destined to go back to heaven eventually, so then, we have to prepare for the kingdom of heaven to go!

• 2022-09-01 13:40

Heaven is our eternal hometown. The bible says belief ancestors hope to return to there. The earth is the spiritual city of refuge. To lead us to heaven, God came to the earth and died on the cross according to the prophecy of High-priest. In this age, He came a second time and fulfilled it again. I give thanks to God Ahnsahnghong for letting us go back to our home through the Passover of the new covenant.

The home of our spirit is Heaven. God let us know that we were from Heaven. Then, why are we living here on earth? The Bible explains that we were expelled from Heaven because of grieve sins that we had committed in Heaven. All people in the world are spiritual sinners and need to be forgiven. In the law of the City of Refuge in the Old Testament, the accused in the city of refuge could return to his home through the death of the high priest who was anointed with holy oil. The law is a shadow of the good things that are coming(Heb 10:1). Through the law of the City of Refuge, God let us know we can go back to Heaven through the sacrifice of Christ who came as the high priest following the order of Melchizedek. Christ Jesus established the New Covenant Passover by His holy blood and was sacrificed to take away our sins. Thanks to God the Father Ahnsahnghong, who is the Savior of this last age of the Holy Spirit, for coming to this earth as the high priest following the order of Melchizedek to restore the lost Passover of the New Covenant so that we can be forgiven our sins and go back to our heavenly home.

Going back home is one of the happy things for everyone. A place full of eternal happiness with missed Heavenly Father, Heavenly Mother and brothers and sisters. I'm looking forward to that day.

• 2022-09-01 14:15

Christ Ahnsahnghong let us know that we were heavenly angels.
    Because of our sins, we were expelled from heaven.
    How can we be able to return to our heavenly hometown?

• 2022-09-01 15:06

We can go to heaven full of joy only through the true God who will save us. The saviors of this age in which we live are the Holy Spirit and the Bride. Let's receive the Holy Spirit and the Bride to be saved.

• 2022-09-02 08:11

In the Age of the Holy Spirit, we should believe and receive the Holy Spirit and the Bride to enter the eternal kingdom of heaven.
    Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother New Jerusalem taught us heavenly laws and how to enter the heavenly country.
    Let us believe Elohim God and be saved.

• 2022-09-03 13:21

All thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, who have allowed me to realize the spiritual things for the kingdom of heaven. Unbelievers usually think that there'll be nothing when we face death on earth. So, they're indifferent the belief in the Spirit and the Bride, who have come with the free gift of the water of life. It was the same with me before the WMSCOG. But, now, I'm looking forward to returning to the kingdom of heaven. We all know that Christ Jesus came down to earth! It was for the salvation of our souls. He opened the way to the kingdom of heaven through His sacrifices!

• 2022-09-03 14:35

Amen! I want to dream of heaven and I wish to go to heaven. I pray that that day will come soon. God has revealed that our hometown is Heaven. And he showed us the way to heaven. The earth we live in now is a prison of the soul. No one wants to live in prison. I hope that you will go to heaven as soon as possible by absolutely obeying the teachings of Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother.
    Today, I dream and hope for heaven.

• 2022-09-05 12:41

Because of our sins, we were expelled from heaven.
    Christ Ahnsahnghong let us know that we were heavenly angels.
    How can we be able to return to our heavenly hometown?
    The answer is the Passover of the new covenant!