FORUMS

The Secret - Book of life

Author
Alyssa
Date
2022-08-29 07:15
Views
WMSCOG

Let's assume you live in war. At this point, Let's assume people have a list of rice support in country when you have nothing to eat. and my name is missing from that list. But, can I get rice like a lifeline from the country? Absolutely not. The same is true. God told us about the characteristics of the person being saved in the Bible.

(Daniel 12:1)
"At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people--everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.
(Revelation 20:12)
And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.
(Revelation 20:15)
If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Who can be delivered on the last day?
only those whose names are written in the book of life will be delivered. and when we believe in Christ and are baptized, we are born again. In other words, our names are recorded in the book of life in heaven. The Bible clearly testifies about the book of life. So the churches that deny the book of life are false. where is the church which has the book of life? It is the Church of God Himself established. Let’s remain in the truth to the end, so that our names will shine in the book of life. and let’s lead many people to salvation, so that our names will shine even more.

Total 11

• 2022-08-29 14:04

It is such a great blessing from God that we know the existence and importance of God's Book of Life The Bible clearly let us know that we should record our names in the Book of Life. In the end the ones whose names are written in the Book of Life and the ones who names are not written in the Book of Life will be divided and will face to completely different result. We should realize the value of God's Book of Life. Thanks to Father, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for letting us know the importance of the Book of Life as well as Thanks for letting us reborn as Your children.

• 2022-08-30 13:29

As you know, when man was born as a baby, his or her name is recorded in a birth register. Like this, when we accept God the Father and God the Mother, and we are born as a child of God through baptism, our names can be recored in a birth register in heaven. Therefore, the book of life is like a heavenly register.
    What our names are written in the book of life is to get the way to salvation.
    Only WMSCOG has a book of lif.

• 2022-08-30 14:28

In this world, Only the church of God has the Book of life that is in the Bible. To be litten in the book of life, we must go to the WMSCOG, and keep the Passover of the new covenant. I hope all of you write in the book of life.

• 2022-08-31 10:50

Just as there is the book of life in heaven, there is also the book of life on earth.
    When life is born on this earth, it is registered in the family register.
    Likewise, when we are baptized, it is written in the book of life.
    There is a saying in the Bible that what is bound on earth is bound in heaven.
    "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."
    When it is written in the book of life on earth, it can be written in the book of life in heaven.

• 2022-08-31 13:01

Please come to WMSCOG and receive God's blessings!

• 2022-08-31 13:04

The book of life is in heaven, but it is also in the church that God Himself established. Because 'salvation' is achieved by receiving the truth on this earth, the names of those who received the truth and were baptized in the True Truth Church established by God are of course written in the book of life. Therefore, all churches that deny or do not believe in the existence of the book of life are false churches. So, which church has the book of life? The Apostle Paul testified that the names of those who worked together in the gospel, including himself, are in the book of life. So, which church did the Apostle Paul and the early church members attend?

• 2022-08-31 13:18

The most joyous and great blessing of gaining new life through baptism and having your name written in the heavenly book of life can only be received from the Church of God.

• 2022-08-31 13:31

It is such an great blessing to be recorded on the book of life!

• 2022-08-31 13:36

When my name is written in the book of heavenly life, it means that I have received the citizenship of the kingdom of heaven.
    Without citizenship, I cannot claim my legitimate rights in that country.
    When we do the work of preaching the gospel of God, our names are written in the book of life.
    And in the kingdom of heaven, we will proudly enjoy the status of a royal priesthood.
    Let's think of that day and diligently preach the gospel of God.

• 2022-08-31 13:37

Amen. Only people who names shine on book of life can recieve honor of kingdom of heaven. Let us diligently preach the gospel for hour goal and prize.

• 2022-09-08 00:20

For our names being listed in the book of life, there are some requirements for us to meet. Firstly, we should be baptized in three saviors' names including the name of the Holy Spirit that is Jesus' new name. Secondly, we should be workers of the New Covenant Gospel as apostles 2000 years ago. Thirdly, we should have well understanding about the mission of Elijah and believe in God the Mother. Lastly we should remain in Zion where the feasts of the New Covenant are celebrated until the end of the world.
    Only the WMSCOG has the truth of book of life because it is a authentic church established by God.