June 7, 2021

FORUMS

God the Mother gives us eternal life.

Author
Su_ri
Date
2022-08-25 10:21
Views
The bible says the Spirit and the Bride give us water of life which is eternal life.
It means not only God the Father but also God the Mother give us eternal life.
Then, what kind of faith we should have?
We must have faith that believe in God the Father and God the Mother.

Let us believe in God the Mother and have eternal life.

Total 21

• 2022-08-25 10:54

Pais que perderam seus filhos procuram comida e bebida até encontrarem seus filhos. Deus é o pai de nossas almas. Então eu não tive escolha a não ser vir a esta terra.
    Estamos recebendo esse tipo de amor.

• 2022-08-25 11:34

Amen. Let's believe in God Elohim to go to heaven through the Passover. God the Father and God the Mother want us to be saves by keeping God's feasts and commmands.

• 2022-08-25 12:12

Gracias por el gran sacrificio y amor de nuestro Padre y Madre Celestiales, que vino en la carne para encontrar a Sus hijos que están condenados a muerte, sanarnos con el agua de la vida y conducirnos personalmente al cielo.

• 2022-08-25 13:07

God the Mother is the key of our salvation. We can receive the eternal life by God the Mother, our spiritual mother.

• 2022-08-25 13:11

To receive eternal life, we must believe in God the Mother as well as God the Father. Let's believe in God the Mother and receive eternal life.

• 2022-08-25 14:39

If we truly want to receive eternal life, we should believe in God the Father and God the Mother.

• 2022-08-25 14:46

Yes we have not only God the Father but also God the Mother who give us the eternal life.

• 2022-08-25 14:47

God the Mother give us eternal life according to the prophecies. Except through God the Mother, we can never have eternal life. Let’s have complete faith in God the Mother and receive eternal life.

• 2022-08-25 14:50

I get it! If there is a father, there must also be a mother.

• 2022-08-25 15:44

If you believe in God the Father and God the Mother, you will receive the water of life. I am so happy to be in God the Mother, who is the source of love.

• 2022-08-26 02:39

Thanks for giving us the eternal life!

• 2022-08-26 10:12

The life will be given by Mother. This is the will of God in all creatures which was created by God. The eternal life also will be given by Heavenly Mother who has the eteranl life surely, according to God's will.

• 2022-08-26 11:42

The Bible says that God created all the living things by His will. As you know, all the living things have their mothers who give life to them. Then, what is the will of God in creating mothers? God showed us who gives us eternal life. Just as our physical life is given by our physical mother, our spiritual life is given by our spiritual Mother. So the bible clearly testifies that God the Mother exists. Let's believe in God the Mother and then get eternal life.

• 2022-08-27 09:37

Amen. How blessed we are to meet and accept God the Mother giving the Water of Life.

• 2022-08-26 14:08

Following Heavenly Mother's words well is the way to salvation.

• 2022-08-27 14:51

I am so glad that my soul has a safe place where I can lay my heart.
    God the Mother is the special place.

• 2022-08-27 23:00

In fact it is a great honor to receive the Spirit and the Bride who are our Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother! I realized that heaven is the kingdom where God the Father and God the Mother reign over as a king and a queen. How blessed we are to become the heirs of Elohim God as sons and daughters! Although I'm just a grave sinner who is not worthy of such a glory in heaven, Father and Mother found me and saved me by sacrificing Themselves to pay for my sins. Since It is impossible to receive Elohim God with my wisdom and ability, Heavenly Father and Mother opened my eyes and ears so that I can truly realize Them as God Almighty! I feel so grateful for forgiving all my sins and receiving me as Their daughter!

• 2022-08-28 09:25

To receive eternal life we should believe and serve God the Mother as well who is the source of living water.

• 2022-08-28 11:52

In order to obtain eternal life, we must receive the water of life from God. the Bible told us that the Spirit and the Bride give the water of life in the age of the Holy Spirit. according to the Trinity, the Spirit is God the Father. then, who is the Bride? She is the wife of the Lamb, Heavenly Jerusalem. In Galatians, Heavenly Jerusalem represents God the Mother. therefore, we can receive the water of life when we believe in God the Mother as well as God the Father.

• 2022-08-28 13:40

Everyone on this earth wants to live longer. Even some people are having hope to live eternally. Are there any ways to live eternally? Definitely, there is a way. God is the only one who has eternity. When we come to God, we can receive eternal life since God is calling all mankind to grant the blessing of eternal life. However, we should know our God correctly. Just as our lives are given by not only our father but also our mother, our spiritual life will be given through not only God the Father but also God the Mother. Especially, in the last age God the Father along with God the Mother is calling. Then shouldn't we go to them to receive the special gift of eternal life? Let us come to our Father and Mother!

• 2022-08-28 13:56

La vida eterna sólo se puede recibir a través de Dios Madre.
    Vayamos a la Madre Celestial y recibamos la bendición de la vida eterna para ir al cielo.