June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Come to the Church of God where God the Mother dwell

Author
noeleden
Date
2022-08-25 02:28
Views
There is a special thing in the World Mission Society Church of God.
It is God the mother. WMSCOG believes in and follows God the mother.
God said to us "Come and receive the water of life from the spirit and the bride".
Who are them? We know the spirit is Heavenly father. Then, who is the bride?
She is our heavenly mother. The Bible shows us the answer through many verses.
She dwells in Zion and we call there, the Church of God.
Thus, those want to receive the water of life, please come to the Church of God!

[Revelation 22:17]
The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.
Total 12

• 2022-08-25 11:17

We can meet our God the Father and God the Mother who came in the flesh in the Church of God. How blessed we are!

• 2022-08-25 14:40

Why people and nations are streaming to the Church of God? Because the Church of God is the place where all prophecies are being fulfilled. And WMSCOG is Zion where God dwells and gives us eternal blessings. The Spirit and the Bride, Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, give us eternal life in WMSCOG.

• 2022-08-25 14:36

The only one who can give us the water of life is God. Then, the Spirit is God, and the Bride is God, too. Let's receive God the Father and God the Mother.

• 2022-08-25 14:48

Come!! The perfect truth and true love exist in the Church of God.

• 2022-08-25 14:50

You can receive blessing if you believe in God the Mother.

• 2022-08-26 06:34

God the Mother dwells in Zion where the children of God who believe in God the Mother stay in.
    So, if anyone want to receive water of life, he must go to the World Mission Society Church of God.

• 2022-08-26 11:11

So proud to be a member of the church of god where God Mother and God Father allow us eternal life and make us to preach the good news of salvation of heaven.

• 2022-08-26 11:46

Let's give thanks to God the Mother who has appeared in the last days to give us eternal life. Only those who believe in God the Mother can get eternal life.

• 2022-08-26 14:22

WMSCOG is a true church founded by God in the age of the Holy Spirit.

• 2022-08-27 12:42

Amen. the church tat Jesus established and the apostles attended is the Church of God and it keeps the all the feasts of God including Passover. Let us come to WMSCOG and receive salvation.

• 2022-08-27 15:07

I thought I was a good person, But I was a sinner who needed to be forgiven.
    Wash me with the water of life.

• 2022-08-28 04:41

God the Mother can be only found in Zion where God dwells and the truth of the New Covenant are celebrated. Let us go to the WMSCOG to learn the wisdom of salvation!