June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Do you know the existence of the Book of Life?

Author
Ashley
Date
2022-08-21 13:39
Views
When I came to the World Mission Society Church of God, I could come to know the existence of the Book of Life.
The Bible emphasizes the importance of the Book of Life. When all humans die, we will be judged in front of God.

Rev 20:12-15 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done. Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Those one's names are not recorded in the Book of Life will be thrown into the lake of fire, which is hell.
Then why are they thrown into the lake of fire?

Rev 13:8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast-all whose names have not been written in the book of life belonging to the Lamb that was slain from the creation of the world.

Surprisingly, we were worshiping the beast, Satan unknowingly before our names are written in the Book of Life.
Though we thought that we were worshiping God, if our names are not found in the Book of Life we were worshiping the beast.
We can understand the importance of the Book of Life since it is very closely related to our salvation.

Let us come to the WMSCOG and write our names in the true Book of Life ๐Ÿ™‚
Total 18

• 2022-08-21 13:43

Thise who have a life could be written in the book of life. The life is given to us by baptism.

• 2022-08-22 05:17

Amen!! The Book of Life absolutely exist the earth and the heaven. So, in the earth first, we have to be recorded. Because In the Matthew 16:19,[I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.] Therefore, we first have to be recorded the Book of Life on earth. We are recorded the Book of Life when we baptize.

• 2022-08-22 12:32

Wow I realized what a big deal it if my name is written in the book of life once again! Let us preach hard to lead many souls to Elohim God!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

• 2022-08-22 12:40

I hope i could bear much fruit so that my name shines brightly in the Book of Life !!!! Thanks to Elohim!

• 2022-08-22 13:12

Recording our names in the book of life means we are the citizens in heaven. Being children of God, we are very blessed.

• 2022-08-22 13:13

It is very important that our name be written in the book of life. Because it means to be saved.

• 2022-08-22 13:16

Actually, To be saved, our names should be listed in the Book of Life. Otherwise we will be thrown into the lake of fire as prophesied in the Bible. How can our names be listed in it then?
    Firstly we should be reborn as the children of God through baptism performed in three names of the savior such as the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. (Ro.6:4,Mt.28:29). Of course, we should also find out the name of the Holy Spirit.(Rev 3:12, 2:14).
    Secondly we should remain in the faith in God the Mother the New Jerusalem.(Isa 4:3,Gal 4:26)
    Thirdly, we should make every effort for preaching the gospel of the New Covenant..
    Lastly, for more info, we should visit the WMSCOG because it is the only church that has the truth of the Book of Life.

• 2022-08-22 13:15

the book of life is the book that names of saints who were rebirthed by God's grace are written.
    this means that unless name is written in the book of life, he never enter the kingdom of God. how can our name be written in the book of life? first, it is to receive baptism in the name of God the Father Jehovah, God the Son Jesus and the God the Holy Spirit Ahnsahnghong. and it is to keep the feasts of the New Covenant that God established. only WMSCOG has the book of life.

• 2022-08-22 13:15

The condition to be recorded in the book of life or not is that we worship God or worship Satan. So we need wisdom to realize God and Satan. Only through Bible.

• 2022-08-23 13:43

Depending on our names are written in the book of life or not, salvation is decided.

• 2022-08-23 14:25

The book of life is so important. I really give thanks to God that my name is written in the book of life.

• 2022-08-23 17:12

Let us remember our names can blur or be deleted from the book of life, in accordance with the measure of faith!!!

• 2022-08-24 07:03

There is the book of life in heaven.
    So we should make efforts to be written our names in the book of life in heaven.

• 2022-08-24 11:53

Amen. in order to be written in the Book of Life in Heaven, we should receive the Salvation in True Church on the earth.
    We received the Salvation From Elohim God in True Church, WMSCOG.
    So, our name should be recorded in the Book of Life not only on earth but also in Heaven.

• 2022-08-24 13:42

Those who have a new life could be written in the book of life. The new life is given to us through the baptism in the Spirit and the Bride who are God the Father and God the Mother.
    In other words,only the Church of God believes in them both and the members could be written in it.

• 2022-08-24 22:30

I've never heard of the truth of the Book of Life before coming to the church of God, I was so surprised to hear it first time. I feel so thankful to Father and Mother !

• 2022-08-25 14:45

I wish our names in the book of Life were clearer!

• 2022-08-26 12:47

O caminho para ser salvo jรก foi decidido. Isso nunca muda. Se vocรช apenas fizer isso, vocรช pode ser salvo.