FORUMS

Be Earnest for the Kingdom of Heaven Is Near

Author
Alyssa
Date
2022-08-21 12:10
Views
WMSCOG

All saints who participate in the gospel are patriots of the Heaven, as God the father Ahnsahnghong wrote in the truth books. Those who participate in the War of Heavenly independence, provide Heavenly independence funds, and help with Heavenly independent military education are all independent soldiers for the Kingdom of heaven. If we keep the New Covenants in our Elohim God and do our God’s will, we are patriots for our heaven like Joshua and Gideon, David, 12 apostles.

(Matthew 7:21) "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

(Matthew 25:4) The wise, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps.

(Matthew 25:23) "His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!‘

We will prepare for oil(act of faith, read and Listen repeatedly to truth) and lamp(truth, faith), and be loyal to small things.

(Matthew 25:31) "When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory.

(Matthew 25:33~34,40) He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. "Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world...."The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.‘

We unite with each other to complete the mission of the Heavenly Independence Army and enter the Kingdom of heaven and become the recipients of God the Father and God the Mother’s New Creation world.

Total 9

• 2022-08-22 12:21

Amen! Let us make an every effort to bear good fruit abundantly by our being united each other !!!

• 2022-08-22 14:16

Heavenly patriot. Thank you, Elohim God, for giving me such a wonderful position.

• 2022-08-22 14:58

Heavenly glory is waiting for us. Looking forward to the blessings, let's not give up what we are doing in the gospel.

• 2022-08-23 17:18

Let us be faithful, even to the point of death, and then we will find ourselves in the heavenly home later on!

• 2022-08-23 14:30

I miss God the Father Ahnsahnghong so much.
    I love you so much.

• 2022-08-24 13:10

It is clear that God's ordinances are the key to receiving blessings and happiness in life. By keeping the rules, people can receive blessings from God and, as an added bonus, have the hope of living in the world properly and the hope of heaven. A wise person will start looking for a church that keeps God's ordinances. The truth church that keeps the ordinances of God may be close to us.

• 2022-08-24 22:34

To have firm faith, we should pray hard day and night, have the word of God in our hearts and preach the gospel in all circumstances !

• 2022-08-26 06:41

I always imagine the eternal kingdom of heaven. I want to go there quickly.

• 2022-08-29 14:07

The kingdom of Heaven, where our God has prepared for God's children is beyond our imagination. We should never give up the kingdom of Heaven no matter what happens. Let's be earnest to complete the mission of Gospel and return to the kingdom of God!