June 7, 2021

FORUMS

God the Mother who made me see heaven

Author
Dylan
Date
2022-08-15 13:47
Views
What is the purpose of believing in God and attending church?

They all hope for heaven, so they earnestly are leading a life of faith.

But that heaven is not for everyone.

When we recognize the God who will lead us to heaven, we will be able to receive permission.

Revelation 22:17
The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.

It is not that I can find and recognize God just because I want it.

Only when God guides us can we find and receive.

The Bible prophesied that the Holy Spirit and the Bride would grant the final promise of salvation.

The Holy Spirit and the Bride that the Bible testifies are God the Father and God the Mother. wmscog
Total 16

• 2022-08-17 13:45

Amen. God Elohim will take us to heaven. Let's go to Zion and meet God the Father and Mother to receive the water of life, which means eternal life. And we should keep all the God's commands with a humble mind. The wish of God Elohim is only our salvation.

• 2022-08-18 07:41

I absolutely believe in the Holy Spirit and the Bride, Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, who came as saviors in this last age according to the prophecy of the Bible.
    And I will keep God's New Covenant feast to the end of the world to receive the water of life that Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother allow.
    I am truly grateful for the grace of Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother for giving such great grace and love to a sinner who has committed the unpardonable sin in heaven.

• 2022-08-18 12:27

It is truly a blessing to know God. Everyone wants to know God and be saved, but only those who are led by God can know the true God. Let's believe in God the Mother as well as God the Father testified in the Bible so that we can follow God's guidance completely.

• 2022-08-18 13:05

We must go to the Spirit and the Bride. Because the Bible says that only the Spirit and the Bride give us the water of life, eternal life in this age. God the Father and God the Mother give us eternal life. We should believe in God the Father and God the Mother so that they will give us eternal life. There is no way to have eternal life.

• 2022-08-18 13:05

Not everyone who wants to go to heaven just because everyone wants it. Let's not listen to what people say, but listen to what the Bible says. In the last days, the Holy Spirit and the Bride give us the water of life. Let's believe in the Holy Spirit and the Bride and be saved.

• 2022-08-18 13:10

We must meet our Elohim God, God the Father and God the who came in the flesh to receive the water of life. The Spirit and the Bride are our God the Father and God the Mother, heavenly parents. It's the secret of God.

• 2022-08-18 13:33

Amen. In this age, we should believe in God the Father and Mother to enter the kingdom of Heaven. Let us find out who is the savior and receive salvation.

• 2022-08-18 13:37

The Spirit and the Bride made us have hope for the kingdom of heaven. They have prepared all everything for us! We cannot even imagine what they have prepared for us.
    There are still many people who have not heard about Elohim God, I won’t stop preaching to them to deliver words of eternal life which flows from Elohim God!
    Give all thanks to God the Father and God the Mother for everything they have done for our salvation!

• 2022-08-18 13:37

The purpose of our life of faith is to obtain the salvation of our souls. In the last age of the Holy Spirit, it is the Holy Spirit and the Bride who give us eternal life. In order for our souls to be saved, we must believe not only in God the Father but also in God the Mother.

• 2022-08-18 13:38

No one could understand and perceive the existence of invisible world, the Kingdom of Heaven without God’s testimonies. God let us know God who is in the spiritual world through the Bible. The Bible prophesies that the Spirit and the Bride would come to this earth in the flesh and call mankind to give the water of life. Those who are guided by the Holy Spirit can recognize God the Mother, the Bride of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit who has come in the flesh according to the prophecies of the Bible is the Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong, who is God the Father. Our God the Father, the Holy Spirit, has testified God the Mother and taught us to believe and follow Her until the end. When we follow the guidance of God the Mother, we will be able to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

• 2022-08-18 13:39

No matter what difficulties we face, we never give up the hope for heaven. The salvation is the greatest gift and blessing given by God's sacrifice.

• 2022-08-18 13:40

Jesus came and allowed us the water of life eternal life. The bible says Christ can give the water of life. The Spirit is our God the Father. Who is the Bride? She gives the water of life. She is Christ who is God in the flesh. She called heavenly Jerusalem. Heavenly Jerusalem is our Mother. We we meet God the Father and Mother, we can receive eternal life in the last age.

• 2022-08-22 11:20

Let us believe and follow God the Mother, who is our life and salvation.

• 2022-08-22 15:51

I am so grateful to know that God the Mother exists and helps us to receive eternal lives before entering Heaven!

• 2022-08-23 14:17

I feel so blessed since I could realize our Heavenly Mother, who is the source of the water of life. Thank to Elohim God letting me Your child.

• 2022-08-25 23:50

Our salvation is prophesied to be completed by God the Mother who appears in the last days. Just as a mother gives birth to a child at the end, so our God the Mother is giving us eternal lives at the end of the world. Our salvation starts from receiving God. But it is possible only when we receive both God the Father and God the Mother ! Since She is the source of eternal life, without receiving Her, we can NOT see Heaven. There are many prophecies of the Bible about the existence of God the Mother, it is worth studying for our hope for heaven!