June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Let us return to the kingdom of heaven.

Author
lily
Date
2022-08-12 13:57
Views
We live on this earth with much of stress, pain and sorrow.
Then, why do we live painfully on this earth?
Actually, Because of sin, we destined to death.

The Bible says that we sinned grave sin in the kingdom of heaven.
As we sinned in the kingdom of heaven, we were expelled from the kingdom of heaven.

Then, to return to the kingdom of heaven, we must be given the forgiveness of sin.
Through the Passover, we have to keep the Passover.

Let us keep the Passover of the New covenant so that we return to the kingdom of heaven.

Total 12

• 2022-08-13 13:38

As a believer, why do you believe in God while living in this world? What's your goal of your faith in God?
    I'm following Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother as Elohim God for the kingdom of heaven.
    They have taught me that I had been expelled out of heaven to earth because of my sins against Them.
    I realized that I am a heavenly sinner and a foreigner on earth, the city of refuge. My real home is heaven, not the earth.
    All thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, who have sought me from this city of refuge to inherit the kingdom of heaven. How blessed I am to be chosen to inherit the everlasting world among many people.

• 2022-08-13 14:54

Amen! When you first hear that you are a sinner, you may be embarrassed. 'Why am I a sinner? I've lived a good life... I've never sinned.' In fact, our sins are sins committed in heaven. Not only you, but all human beings on Earth are angels who sinned and were cast out of heaven. God had compassion on sinners who had no choice but to die as a result of their sins and opened the way for them to return to heaven. The New Covenant Passover is the feast of receiving eternal life established by God's sacrifice. All people living on this earth are sinners, so they must keep the New Covenant Passover. Let's keep the Passover together and return to heaven.

• 2022-08-14 08:27

Christ Ahnsahnghong let us know that our spiritual hometown is the Kingdom of heaven. And he let us know the way to our heavenly hometown, that is Passover the new covenant. To enter the eternal kingdom of God, Passover is necessary to keep.

• 2022-08-15 13:21

Amen!! Let's keep the Passover of the New covenant and let's go to our Home of heaven!!

• 2022-08-14 11:25

We must keep the Passover of the New Covenant to receive salvation. It's the goal of our faith. God promised us salvation through the New Covenant. Those who want to return to the kingdom of heaven must believe in Elohim God and keep the New Covenant.

• 2022-08-14 12:31

Let's go back to the kingdom of heaven where is our home before coming to the earth by keeping the Passover of the new covenant that Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother allow us for salvation.

• 2022-08-15 12:17

We were an angel who sinned against God. That's why we cast down to this earth' having a fate destined to die finally. However' Jerusalem Mother is with us to give us eternal life. Now we became to return to our home,Heaven.

• 2022-08-15 13:13

Here the earth is the prison. we are prisoners who live in the earth. So nobody good. The way to return to heavenly home is only by God. God will teach you the way, if you have ears to listen.

• 2022-08-15 13:15

when we are forgiven our sins, we can return to Heaven. then, how can we be forgiven sins? we can find the way of the forgiveness of sins only through the Bible and the teachings of God. the forgiveness of sins is given only through the precious blood of Christ. In the Bible, the covenant that God established with His blood is only the New Covenant Passover. this means that we can be forgiven our sins by keeping the New Covenant Passover.Thanks and Glory to Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother who allow us the New Covenant Passover for returning Heaven.

• 2022-08-15 12:45

Amen. the Kingdom of Heaven is Our Real Hometown Where we must return.
    However, Mortals can't enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
    That's Why Our Heavenly Parents had Come to this earth to give us eternal life.
    Then, How could we receive eternal life From God?
    Our Elohim God allow us to receive eternal life through the Passover.
    So,let us receive eternal life by keeping the Passover so that return to Our Hometown, the Kingdom of Heaven without fail.

• 2022-08-15 13:18

Thanks to Elohim God for allowing me to know the way of heaven. Passover the New Covenant that you taught us, I am willing to preach to the world with all my heart.

• 2022-08-15 13:22

Most Christians acknowledge their being sinners. But they don't know exactly how to receive the forgiveness of sins. Without knowing it, we will end up dying because we are all destined to die due to our sins. Since God is only one who have an authority to give us the forgiveness of sins. We should follow what God instructs us for our salvation. That's the Passover of the New Covenant established by Jesus' sacrifice. The Passover is the only way that God teaches us to keep for our receiving the forgiveness of sin. There is no other way. So we should keep it at any cost according to the will of God.