June 7, 2021

FORUMS

God Can Do Everything

Author
noeleden
Date
2022-08-12 03:03
Views
God can do everything and nothing is impossible to God.
Miracles to us are just normal to God and it is a difference in dimension.
Sometimes, God requires what seems impossible to us but we can do when we rely on him.
The reason God demands such a thing is to see our faith. Thus, we need firm faith.
When we believe in and follow God, we can beyond the impossible.

[Matthew 19:26]
Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

[Job 42:2–3]
“I know that you can do all things; no plan of yours can be thwarted. You asked, ‘Who is this that obscures my counsel without knowledge?’ . . .”
Total 5

• 2022-08-12 13:28

Amen! God is with us. When we follow the way of God and believe the power of God, we can do all thing. I give eternal thanks and glory to Elohim God who gives us eternal blessings with endless love.

• 2022-08-12 08:15

Amen!!~ When we believe in and rely on God, we can do anything. In this age, Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother who came as the Spirit and the Bride is giving us water of life, the eternal life. Let us preach this amazing Good News in the world.

• 2022-08-13 14:57

Amen! We cannot do anything in our own strength and ability. It is God who plans and leads the history of the whole world. Although it may seem impossible for us to do, God makes it easy. God only sees our faith. With God, nothing is impossible. I will become a child of God who walks with God who makes all things happen.

• 2022-08-17 14:30

Amen. Nothing is impossible to God. we are believing in Almighty and Omnipotent Elohim God.
    Christ Ahnsahnghong and New Jerusalem God the Mother are Our True Savior, Almighty God.
    Let us rely on Our Heavenly Parents giving us Power ,Strength and Ability.

• 2022-08-14 14:05

Amen! Who is God? God is almighty and omnipotent. God can do everything that he has planned. Everything has been designed by God and will be fulfilled. What is impossible in the power of God? When we believe God's power and the fact that our God is with us, we can do everything! God has granted mission of delivering words of God throughout the world. Let us be part of protagonists who will participate in God's work of redemption and shine the glory of Father and Mother throughout the world !