June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Don't you want to return to our spiritual hometown?

Author
lily
Date
2022-07-23 07:25
Views
Do you know where our spiritual hometown is?
We have our spiritual hometown as we have our physical hometown such as USA, France and South Korea ... etc.

Our Spiritual hometown is the kingdom of heaven.
Actually, We sinned grave sin when we were in the kingdom of heaven as Angels.
But, we sinned in the kingdom of heaven, we were expelled from the kingdom of heaven.

It means that the earth is our spiritual prison.
So we live on this earth with much of stress, pain and sorrow.
Because of sin, we destined to death eventually.

To return to the kingdom of heaven which is our spiritual hometown, we must be given the forgiveness of sin.
Through the Passover, we have to keep the Passover.

Don't you want to return to the kingdom of heaven?
Come to WMSCOG so that you reach to the truth of kingdom of heaven.

Total 8

• 2022-07-26 07:28

The way to go back to heaven is only Passover which was established by Jesus for forgiving our sin. Because no can go to heavenly kingdom without the forgivness of sin.

• 2022-07-26 08:31

We were expelled to the earth from heaven because of grave sins and we have to ask for our forgiveness of sins to God who has a authority of it. Now, Christ Ahnsahnghong came and let us know that who we are and where we should go back !
    Thanks to him and let's go back to heaven!!

• 2022-07-26 12:26

I really want to return to heavenly hometown. Until studying the Bible in the WMSCOG, I didn't know the fact the heaven is our hometown and we were angels before born in thisearth. Thanks to Father Ahnsahnghong and heavenly Mother for letting us realize all the truth.

• 2022-07-26 13:36

Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother forgave us, sinners who betrayed God in heaven.
    If Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother did not hold my hand, this sinner would have no choice but to go to eternal hell without ever realizing the way of forgiveness of sins or the way to eternal heaven.
    I will do my best to return to the eternal kingdom of heaven by believing in Heavenly Father and Mother, who has granted the forgiveness of sins and eternal life to this sinner who deserves to die.

We came to this earth because of our sins from Heaven. So, through the Passover, we can receive the forgiveness of sins and return to the kingdom of Heaven 🙂

Our spiritual hometown is the kingdom of heaven where we have to go. So to lead the kingdom of heaven, God teaches us the way to receive salvation in the Bible. In this last age, Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother have come to this earth from heaven to save us. And They restored the truth of the New Covenant. Let's believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother and keep the truth of life to return to heaven, our spiritual hometown.

The forefathers of faith testified that our hometown is not this earth but heaven, and that in order to return to our hometown, we must think about where we came from.(Heb 11:13~16). I hope that many people will realize that the Passover of the new covenant, which is the way of the forgiveness of sins, and take the opportunity to return to our hometown.

• 2022-07-26 13:39

We can return to out spiritual hometown when we keep the Passover of the New Covenant.