FORUMS

Whom Should We Be Most Thankful To?

Author
Lopez
Date
2022-07-21 12:37
Views
WMSCOG

It is said that when Elohim God gives the gift of happiness, it is wrapped in a wrapping paper called suffering. How can I easily tear open the wrapping paper of hardship? It's just to be thankful. If we give thanks for everything according to God's word, suffering will disappear and we will be able to receive God's gift of happiness. Even in the life of faith in God the Father and God the Mother, there are times when we suffer hardships. Let's overcome it with gratitude. I sincerely hope that we will enjoy eternal happiness in that eternal and beautiful heaven.

1 Thessalonians 2:13
And we also thank God continually because, when you received the word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men, but as it actually is, the word of God, . . .

Total 3

• 2022-07-21 14:04

I give heartfelt thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, who allowed me the unfailing love of the new covenant. They filled my heart with the heavenly hope of returning to the heavenly home. They blessed me to see what is unseen and asked me to be a good gospel worker in Zion. What is more, they promised me that I'll reign forever in the heavenly kingdom when I overcome all things from this world. They never rebuked me of my heavenly sins, instead allowed me the forgiveness of sins.

• 2022-07-22 11:44

Amen, I give thanks to God the Father and God the Mother who give me the chance to go back to heavenly kingdom, and also thanks to God whom gives me another chance to repent by preaching gospel the committed sin in heaven.

• 2022-07-25 22:39

Let's be thankful and happy with God Elohim and Heavenly family on this earth. Because we are God's children and can go to heaven together in the new covenant! God has allowed us the truth and the opportunites for eternal life through God's commands in Zion.