June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Heavenly Mother Who Gives Eternal Life

Author
Maurice
Date
2022-07-17 06:50
Views
No one in this world was born without a mother.
Of course, there must also be a father, but the mother plays a key role in the birth of life.
This is a fact that is common to all living things, such as birds, fish, and wild animals, as well as humans.

God created all things with a will, and made the things of this earth as models and shadows of things in heaven. (Rev. 4:11; Heb. 8:5)

Then, what does it mean for God to make his children receive life through mothers?
This is to show that eternal life is also given by God the Mother along with God the Father.

Genesis 1:26
“Let us make man in our image, after our likeness, saith God . . . ”

If only God the Father is God the Creator who made man, then God should have said, “I will make man in my image, in my likeness.”
But He said 'Us'.
Why did he say 'Us'?

Genesis 1:27
“God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.”

God created man in His image, that is, in His likeness.
But man and woman were created.

This means that God exists in both male and female forms.
If mankind has called the male image of God the Father, who should the female image of God be called?
Of course, 'mother'.

The Bible testifies to the existence of Heavenly Mother, who gives eternal life from the very beginning of Genesis. Therefore, if you believe in God, but believe not only in God the Father but also in God the Mother according to the teachings of the Bible, you can become a child of God who has eternal life.
Total 3

• 2022-07-17 08:24

If the Bible says that there is only God the Father, we must believe only in God the Father.
    If the Bible says that there is only God the Mother, we must believe only in God the Mother.
    We must follow as it is written in the Bible.
    Then, what does the Bible say?
    The Bible says that there is not only God the Father but also God the Mother.
    Therefore, we must believe in both God the Father and God the Mother.
    Only then can you be saved.

• 2022-07-17 13:58

The Bible says that all things are copy and shadow of the heavenly ones. Among them, let's think about family system. There is a father, and a mother and their children on earthly family. Like this, in the heavenly family which is the reality of the earthly family, there is God the Father, God the Mother and spiritual children. Then, does the Bibles testify that God the Mother exists?? Of course! Through this post, we can fully understand that we have God the Mother. That's why the Bible says that only those who believe in God the Mother can receive eternal life. Let's believe in Her, God the Mother who the Bible clearly testifies about.

• 2022-07-25 12:05

Heavenly Mother is the beginning of our soul and the source of all life and love.
    I realized that it is the providence of God to make us realize the love of a mother for her children through the motherly love of a mother in this world, so that even a little of the great love of a mother of souls can be quantified.
    Being able to meet Heavenly Mother and live as a child of Heavenly Mother, I am the most blessed person in the world.
    I want to remain as Heavenly Mother's child until the end and return to my eternal heavenly hometown.