June 7, 2021

FORUMS

The Reason Why People Don't Believe in God the Mother

Author
Maurice
Date
2022-07-15 05:16
Views
There are many people in the world who say they believe in God.
But “God the Mother” does not know.

We know and believe in God the Father, but we do not believe in and do not know God the Mother.

Why people who believe in God do not know God the Mother?

​It is because they are not in the truth of the New Covenant.

God said that those who obey the laws of the New Covenant will know Him fully.

[Jer 31:31-33]
"The time is coming," declares the LORD, "when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah.
It will not be like the covenant I made with their forefathers when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they broke my covenant, though I was a husband to them, " declares the LORD.
"This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time," declares the LORD. "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

God prophesied that He would become the God of those who kept the law of the new covenant in their hearts and kept it, and that only they could become God's people.

And He said that they would know God fully.

Therefore, the people who keep the new covenant in their hearts will come to know Elohim God fully.

Conversely, those who do not obey the laws of the new covenant will never fully know Elohim God.

​So many people in the world who do not keep the new covenant in mind and do not obey God the Mother are still not realizing.
Only “the Church of God” believes in God the Father and God the Mother.

wmscog
Total 2

• 2022-07-15 05:27

If our hearts do not turn to God, we cannot recognize God.
    It is God's law to lead our hearts to God.
    In the Old Testament, it was the law of Moses, but in the New Testament, the New Covenant is God's law.
    When we keep the new covenant, we can recognize God properly.
    The 66 books of the Bible clearly testify that God the Mother exists.
    I hope everyone will meet God the Mother.

• 2022-07-15 14:45

God has given us a way to know Him, and that is through covenant. In the Old Testament, God established a covenant with God's people, and in the New Testament, Jesus established a new covenant with God's people. Through the new covenant, God has allowed us to recognize the Savior even in these last days.