Heavenly Mother Said, “Love One Another”

Author
Alyssa
Date
2022-07-06 14:14
Views
WMSCOG

[Revelation 21:10]
And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven fromG od.

Our Heavenly Jerusalem God the Mother from heaven came down in these last days to save us. Where is the tragic thing like this? What a terrible place this sinful land is rife with.. It is such a great sacrifice for us.

[Galatians 4:26]
But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.

Here we are the saved people. Heavenly Jerusalem Mother exists for the people who are being saved in this last age. God the Mother herself came to this earth to save us who disobeyed and were driven out of Heaven. We are spiritual sinners. We must repent and receive God. All Heavenly Mother wants is for us to repent of our sins and come to God the Mother . And to love and unite with one another. let's love each other.

Total 13

• 2022-07-06 23:30

Let's listen to Heavenly Mother and follow Her Word. She is our life and hope for heaven. She told us 'Love each other!' and then, we need to obey with a joyful mind.

• 2022-07-07 04:53

Amen!!~ Thanks to Heavenly Jerusalem Mother.~ Until the end of the world, we will follow the Words of God the Mother.

• 2022-07-11 12:58

As our Heavenly Father came to this world in the flesh twice knowing that He had to suffer on behalf of us, sinners, so did our Heavenly Mother. Leaving behind her all power and glory in heaven, She is now with us in the flesh and will be until we all get eternal lives from Her. Since she is the source of eternal life, no one can receive eternal life without receiving Her. As Isaac became the children of promise and received the estate of Abraham due to Sarah, the free woman, so too do we become the children of promise due to our Heavenly Mother who is free ( Gal 4:26) We should think about the reason why God gave a mother the privilege to give birth in this world ! God wants us to know the existence of Heavenly Mother thru earthly mothers.

• 2022-07-11 13:11

Heavenly Parents, God the Father and God the Mother love us so much. That's why they came to this earth in the flesh to save us. We have to pay back their love to the one whom they love.

• 2022-07-11 13:11

For our salvation, there are various prophecies in the Bible. one of them is about God the Mother. God the Mother is the Savior who leads us to eternal heaven. when we follow Her teachings with all our heart, we can enter the Kingdom of heaven. As Mother's teaching, let us love one another!

• 2022-07-11 13:15

Heavenly Mother has come to give us eternal life. Thinking about the sacrifice of Mother, we give thanks to God.

• 2022-07-11 13:56

I believe in God the mother and I will spread Her love! Only the love of God the Mother can save the souls of mankind.

• 2022-07-12 12:35

Mother's eternal love is our salvation. Because our sins against heavenly Mother is so grave, if there had not been for her love toward us, we must have been destroied by our sins. Praises and thanks to be heavenly Mother!

• 2022-07-12 13:37

God the Mother came to this earth only for our salvation and is walking on the path of sacrifice still now. We must realize the love of Heavenly Mother and follow her until entering the kingdom of Heaven!

• 2022-07-12 13:37

Amen.. We are sinners in heaven who have committed a heinous sin that cannot be forgiven by God.
    Sometimes, living in this world, forgetting that we are sinners in heaven, we commit the mistake of hating and envying.
    Whenever such evil thoughts try to settle in our hearts, we must think of the fact that we are heavenly sinners and the great love and grace of our Heavenly Parents who endlessly loved and forgave such heavenly sinners.
    As children of Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother, who are God Elohim, we must strive not to lose our love for and care for each other until the end.

• 2022-07-12 13:38

God loves us so much. So God wants us to receive salvation. In this last ages, Heavenly Mother came to this earth with the Spirit, Heavenly Father, to save us and to give us Their love. We, heavenly children, receive the great love of Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother. And we also obey Heavenly Mother's teachings and words. She leads us to the kingdom of heaven with Her great love and sacrifice. So we also love one another and give the love of Elohim God to all nations. I give thanks and glory to Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother.

• 2022-07-12 13:39

God is love (1 John 4:16). Therefore, it is natural that we, the children of God, must also be transformed into children of love.

• 2022-07-12 13:49

I will love my heavenly brothers and sisters, and neighbors.