June 7, 2021

FORUMS

God's Preperation and Ours for Heaven

Author
Audrey
Date
2022-06-28 21:53
Views
God Elohim prophesies according to God's plans and preparations, moves and executes according to those prophecies, and records them through the Bible to show us what Gods have done for us, thereby showing that God Elohim is our savior. Our God Elohim accomplishes salvation through the new covenant.

God Elohim was preparing our salvation before the creation of the earth, that is, even before the work of creation. If so, what is the time to prepare for us to enter the kingdom of heaven? It is to preach God's will and God the Father and God the Mother with just holding on to the hands of our lost brothers and sisters. That's all we do until the day we go to heaven.

Total 13

• 2022-06-29 12:24

God accomplished all the prophecies of the Bible for our salvation. We are God's chosen people who will enter the kingdom of heaven. We must believe in Elohim God and obeying the words of God for the glory of God.

• 2022-06-30 13:05

God has prepared everything for us and is waiting for us to step into heaven. On the way to heaven, let's go with a happy heart together with our heavenly brothers and sisters.

• 2022-06-30 13:10

I am looking forward to going back to the Heaven where I lived as an angel. How to go there? We can go back to the Heaven through the New Covenant Passover that Jesus kept.

• 2022-06-29 14:13

All believers agree that salvation is to be found within God the Savior. And, this is why they depend on Christ Jesus in this age. However, I'm following Christ Ahnsahnghong as the Savior as a member of the WMSCOG. Christ Ahnsahnghong came down with the truths of life in the Bible and established the WMSCOG. He has taught us that we all were heavenly angels before coming to earth. We've received the opportunity to return to heavenly home when we 're faithful to the new covenant.

• 2022-06-30 12:27

According to all the prophecies of the Bible, I am a person who has received great blessings, who have received the grace to understand and accept the Holy Spirit and the Bride, Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong, and Heavenly Mother who came as saviors in this last age of the Holy Spirit.
    I will do my best to keep the truth of the new covenant that Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother have granted to us so that we can receive the forgiveness of sins and the blessing of eternal life.
    Thank you father and mother.

• 2022-06-30 13:04

God prepare the blessings of the kingdom of heaven for his loving children.
    We can receive salvation and blessings from God by doing the teachings of God and preaching the gospel. How blessed we are!

• 2022-06-30 13:14

Our real home is Heaven. We should go back to the Heavenly Kingdom following Elohim God.

• 2022-07-03 11:11

The Bible testifies that there is actually a book of life in which the names of those who will be saved are written.
    He said that only those who are written in the book of life can enter the kingdom of heaven and those who are not written in the book of life will be thrown into the lake of fire.
    So who owns the book of life?
    The Bible refers to the book of life as 'the Lamb's book of life'.
    That is, the Lamb is the one who has the book of life and is the God who will decide our salvation.

• 2022-07-04 13:05

Let us share the grace of Elohim God who allowed us Heavenly Kingdome by preaching the truth of the New Covenant ! Our Heavenly Father and Mother who are Elohim God are gathering His ppl in Zion that is the Church of God where the New Covenant feasts are celebrated.

• 2022-07-04 11:30

God has worked for us before the creation of the world even though we are grave sinners. I give eternal thank to God.

• 2022-07-04 13:13

How blessed we are! God the Father Ahnsahnghong is preparing for His Children who follow heavenly Mother. before I met Elohim God, I didn't know about Heaven. but now I have a hope for heaven. because Heaven is my eternal home. while living in this world, I'll try to do God's teachings as God set an example for me.

• 2022-07-04 13:13

We are heavenly family, you and I. God the Father and God the Mother are looking for us to bring to heaven. Let's answer to the God's calling.

• 2022-07-04 13:15

I need to get ready to go to heaven!! Thank Elohim God for the promise of heaven us.