FORUMS

Christ Ahnsahnghong, the New Covenant Passover Lamb

Author
Alyssa
Date
2022-06-27 08:17
Views
WMSCOG

Those who have received Christ in this age as the Lamb are called by God to Zion, the refuge of salvation. It is said that you are called to us in this world where sin abounds. The wounded souls in the world, can we be more grateful to be forgiven of our sins without knowing it and to be called to heaven? How can I get back to heaven? Even in heaven, He allows us to forgive our sins and takes them away. The way to receive the forgiveness of sins is to keep the New Covenant Passover and the Sabbath, which is the Saturday worship service.

(Revelation 17:14)
They will make war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will overcome them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings--and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers."

[John 6:54]
“Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.”

Total 10

• 2022-06-27 14:05

The Bible says that we were angels living in heaven, but by the sin, we were cast down to this earth. So, 2000 years ago, who came down to this earth from heaven? It was Jesus. Jesus came in the flesh as the Passover lamb and established the Passover of the new covenant to forgive our sins and to lead us to the kingdom of heaven. After that, Jesus was sacrificed on the cross for our salvation. However, the Passover was abolished AD 325. Since then, no one can be saved. The Bible prophesied that Jesus would appear a second time to bring back the Passover to save His People. According to this prophecy, Christ Ahnsahnghong restored the Passover and allowed us to keep it. Through the Passover, we can be forgiven our sins and go back to the kingdom of heaven. I truly give thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong.

• 2022-06-29 04:35

Thank you for calling this sinful sinner and forgiving my sins without any cost.
    Thank you for allowing the New Covenant for this sinner who was wandering because I did not know how to be saved.
    We have received forgiveness of sins through the New Covenant.
    We are saved through theNew Covenant.
    We return to the kingdom of heaven through the New Covenant.

• 2022-06-29 11:00

Our battle is against the invisible spirits.
    It is a difficult battle because the enemy cannot be seen, but God is with us.
    And God has already decided our victory.
    If we believe in victory and obey the Lamb's guidance, nothing will stop us.
    Let's enter the kingdom of heaven by obeying the law of the new covenant given by Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.

• 2022-06-29 12:09

The Passover of the new covenant is a very simple truth.
    Even though, the Passover of the new covenant is written in the Bible.
    Most Christians did not know it.
    I give thanks to the 2nd coming christ Ahnsahnghong to let us know this perfect truth that is the Passover of the new covenant.

• 2022-06-29 13:02

Jesus promised to give eternal life to those who eat and drink His flesh and blood.
    He also said that the bread eaten at the Passover is the flesh of Jesus, and the wine we drink at the Passover is the blood of Jesus. He established this as a new covenant. Therefore, to keep the Passover is to eat and drink the flesh and blood of Jesus, and only by keeping the Passover can we gain eternal life. In other words, the Passover of the new covenant is the 'way of eternal life' that has been opened for us.

• 2022-06-29 13:05

If we keep the new covenant in Jeremiah 31, we are God's people,
    Conversely, if we do not keep it, we cannot become God's people.
    The core truth of the new covenant is the Passover.
    Why did Jesus make the Passover the core of the new covenant?
    This is because in the truth of the Passover, the sacrifice and love of Christ for the forgiveness of our sins are contained.
    The new covenant Passover is the truth of salvation established by Christ through His precious flesh and blood.

• 2022-06-29 13:32

Thanks to Father who takes away the sin of us. Actually that is our sin and we have to take away our sins. All I can do is preaching Father and Mother!

• 2022-06-29 13:33

Amen. Passover of the New Covenant is the key that opens the gates of heaven. So anyone who wants receive eternal life, should Keep the Passover to enter the kingdom of heaven.

• 2022-06-29 13:34

Thank you for coming to us.

• 2022-06-29 13:35

Christ Ahnsahnghong, who brought us the truth of the New Covenant, is surely our God. Let us believe in Him and enter the kingdom of heaven.