FORUMS

How to know and meet God

Author
Audrey
Date
2022-06-26 04:55
Views
Numerous peple claim to believe in God.
But there is no one who believes in God Elohim, that is, God the Father and God the Mother, except the people of the Church of God.
Why is that? It's because they are not in the truth of the new covenant.
The Bible prophesies that only those who keep the law of the new covenant can know God fully.

Jer 31:31~34
"The time is coming," declares the Lord, "When I will make a new covenant ..."I will put my law in their minds and write it on their minds and write it on their hearts. ... they will all know me, ...

We must keep the law of the new covenant so that we can believe in God the Father and God the Mother.

Total 5

• 2022-06-26 21:56

When we keep the New Covenant, we can know God fully. In other words, the New Covenant makes us to know and meet God the Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother New Jerusalem.
    Let us keep the New Covenant of God and receive much blessings.

• 2022-06-27 11:42

Amen. Let's keep the new covenant and know true God and meet true God Elohim in this age of Holy Spirit.

• 2022-06-26 07:48

We can know God in the Bible.

• 2022-06-27 07:48

Why do we need to meet God?
    Because God is our Savior, and only the Savior saves us.
    How can we meet God?
    To meet God, we must know God.
    How can we know God?
    God has the sign of the New Covenant Passover.
    Christ Ahnsahnghong who brought the New Covenant Passover in this age is God.

• 2022-06-27 11:04

In the age of Holy Spirit, those who keep Passover can be recgonized by God as God's people. When we keep Passover, God recognize us whom know God.