June 7, 2021

FORUMS

How to escape disasters? Passover

Author
Maurice
Date
2022-06-17 06:37
Views
Today, you can hear a lot of great and small disasters on the news.

The Bible tells us how to escape these disasters.

Where is the place of salvation in this age?

[2 Peter 3:6-7]
By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed.
By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

Where can we be saved when disaster strikes like this?

[Jeremiah 4:5-6]
"Announce in Judah and proclaim in Jerusalem and say: 'Sound the trumpet throughout the land!' Cry aloud and say: 'Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities!'
Raise the signal to go to Zion! Flee for safety without delay! For I am bringing disaster from the north, even terrible destruction."

He told me to flee to Zion without delay.

So where is Zion?

[Isaiah 33:20]
Look upon Zion, the city of our festivals; your eyes will see Jerusalem, a peaceful abode, a tent that will not be moved; its stakes will never be pulled up, nor any of its ropes broken.

The place of salvation in this age is Zion, which keeps the feasts.

Simply, Zion can be said to be the church today.

Then how can we be saved in Zion?

The answer is the Passover.

Jesus came to this earth as the reality of the Passover lamb and established the new covenant Passover.
And He wanted and wanted to keep.

[Luke 22:15, 20]
And he said to them, "I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer.
In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

If we keep the Passover of the new covenant in Zion, where we keep the feasts, we can be saved from disasters.

However, among many churches today, the only church that keeps the Passover of the new covenant is the Church of God.​ wmscog
Total 7

• 2022-06-17 08:16

Let's go to Zion which God's feasts are kept in. And there are God Elohim who are God the Father and God the Mother. They are waiting us to give eternal life.

• 2022-06-20 12:29

Amen! This is why the WMSCOG is so special. The mission of the last God's church prophesied in the Bible is to spread the gospel of salvation all over the world. And the gospel of the salvation is the feasts of the New Covenant established by Jesus. The core of the New Covenant is the Passover, whose word means "Disasters pass over ". So the members of the WMSCOG are earnestly preaching to save even one soul. Accordingly It is crystal clear that the WMSCOG is the last church given the mission of the gospel from God. Because there is no other church than the WMSCOG that keeps and preaches the Passover of the New Covenant. Since the Bible says that only God Almighty will save us with the Passover of the New Covenant in the last days, Christ Ahnsahnghong who restored the Passover and founded the WMSCOG is none other than God Almighty who is prophesied to appear a second time.(Isa 25:6~9)

• 2022-06-17 13:41

The Bible says that the way to escape from disasters is to keep the Passover. In the Old Testament, Israelites were suffered in Egypt because they were in slavery. So, God sent Moses in Egypt and to save them through the Passover while striking down the first born. In this age, when keeping the Passover, we can be protected from all the disasters.
    I truly give thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for allowing us to keep the Passover.
    Let's keep the Passover.

• 2022-06-20 13:05

Last disasters ate coming. Nobody can escape out of the disasters but only God allowed the way to survive. It is Passover. When we keep Passover, we can be saved.

• 2022-06-20 13:11

When keeping the Passover, we can get eternal life. Let's go to Zion!!

• 2022-06-20 13:11

Man has no authority to avoid terrible disasters like wars, earthquake, flues and so on. Only God gave us the way to avoid from them. That is as you know, Passover. Let us know it seriously and deeply for our salvation.

• 2022-06-20 13:12

the Bible foretold the refuge of salvation and the truth of life. the refuge of salvation is Zion. and the truth of life is the feasts of New Covenant. this means that Zion is the place that keeps the feast of the New Covenant. WMSCOG which keeps the Feasts of the New Covenant is spiritual Zion where God promised salvation.