June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Centering on God

Author
noeleden
Date
2022-06-13 09:38
Views
We are living in the last era. We call it as the age of the Holy Spirit.
It is important to center on God like many apostles in this age.
We need to follow and carry out God's words because we have the mission.
God chose us first because we have to preach God's gospel to the world.
We may think we are weak and can't do the mission. But God doesn't think like that.
We are just God's tools and when we just rely on God, everything will be done naturally.
Thus, have faith in God and go to the world to preach God's words. We can do it!

[Ecclesiastes 12:13]
Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man.

[Isaiah 14:24-27]
The LORD Almighty has sworn, “Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will stand.” . . . For the LORD Almighty has purposed, and who can thwart him? His hand is stretched out, and who can turn it back?
Total 8

• 2022-06-13 11:35

To fear God is the fundamental mission of man. This is because, if we do not have a savior who is God, we become slaves to death and ultimately receive judgment in this world and go to hell. In order not to reach that conclusion, God the Father and God the Mother are the ones who came in human form and opened the way of salvation.

• 2022-06-13 13:46

At any age, those who had lived their life of faith centered on God were saved. God alone is our Creator and Savior. Apart from God, there is no way to be saved. Because salvation comes from God. Therefore. even in this last age of the Holy Spirit, our faith must be centered on God. The Bible prophesies that God will come to this earth as the Holy Spirit and the Bride to give the water of life to those who will be saved. The Holy Spirit and the Bride are the Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother. Let's become the ones who go to Heaven by following and practicing all the words that the Bible testifies, centering on Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.

• 2022-06-14 07:35

We, who have been blessed to keep the New Covenant Passover through God Elohim, receive the forgiveness of sins, receive eternal life, and return to eternal heaven, we must rely on God to spread the gospel that God has entrusted to us.
    Everything seems impossible with our individual abilities, but if we have the thought and belief that we are used as God's tools, everything is possible.
    I will become a child who works harder to spread the new covenant by trusting in Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.

• 2022-06-14 13:20

AMEN. God's plans wirtten in the Bible are abolute prophecies that are to happen without fail. So we must believe and realize that only the Bible indicates the way to be saved.

• 2022-06-14 13:37

We must have faith to center on God. It is because only God can lead us to the way of salvation and the kingdom of heaven. So we can receive the forgiveness of sins and eternal life through the truth of the Passover of the New Covenant. And God can do every thing. Let's rely on Elohim God and obey the words of God.

• 2022-06-14 13:39

God judges us according to our deeds (Rev 20:13). Only those who do the will of God can enter the kingdom of heaven (Mt 7:21). In this age, those who fear God the Father and God the Mother and keep the new covenant are those who do the will of God.

• 2022-06-14 13:40

Amen! We are just instruments of God which will be used to glorify of Elohim God. So, we don't have to worry about our ability but rely on God's almighty power.

• 2022-06-14 13:46

I can do everything in Elohim God who gives me strength.