June 7, 2021

FORUMS

The Church of God believes in and follows God the Mother.

Author
Maurice
Date
2022-06-13 07:18
Views
This is because it is God the Mother who gives eternal life and salvation to mankind today.

[Revelation 22:17]
The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.

There is not one God who gives the water of life in the last days but the Holy Spirit and his bride, God the Father and God the Mother.

[Revelation 21:9-10]
One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, "Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb."
And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God.

[Galatians 4:26]
But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.

The bride of the Spirit, the wife of the Lamb, is Heavenly Jerusalem.

Heavenly Jerusalem is our Mother and God who appears with God the Father in the last days and gives us the water of life. wmscog
Total 26

• 2022-06-13 08:21

The Spirit is heavenly Father according to Trinity. The Bride gives the water of life together with the Spirit. The angel show to John the Bride called heavenly Jerusalem. The book of Galatians says it represents our Mother. Our God the Mother comes in the flesh together with Father and gives eternal life. Whoever receive Her will be saved in this age.

• 2022-06-13 13:42

As you know, our salvation is depended on God. Then, when God comes in the flesh to this earth as a man, how can we find Him? It's very difficult to recognize Him with our own wisdom or our knowledge. So, 2000 years ago, Jesus taught us that the Bible is the book which testifies about the Christ. Through the Bible, we can realize who our savior is.
    Now, the Bible says that we have God the Father and God the Mother coming as the Spirit and the Bride. When accepting God the Mother, we can be children of God and receive eternal life.

• 2022-06-13 13:54

Amen. There is God the Father and God the Mother in the Bible. Let us be children of God the Father and God the Mother.

• 2022-06-13 21:56

The reason why the World Mission Society Church of God believes and follows God the Mother is the bible testifies about God the Mother clearly.
    So, we should believe God the Mother whom thr bible testifies and follow her till the end.

• 2022-06-14 07:38

I hope that by receiving the Holy Spirit Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Jerusalem Mother, who have come as saviors in this last age of the Holy Spirit, we will receive the water of life that God gives us and be able to return to the eternal kingdom of heaven.

• 2022-06-14 12:39

Among the words of God recorded in the Bible, there are words to do it and there are words not to do it. Because it is a blessing to do when you say do it, and a blessing not to do it when you say not to do it.
    If you obey all the words that God the Mother gives you, you can receive all the blessings that have come before you.
    If God gives something to him, there is no doubt that there will be blessings to those who do what he says.

• 2022-06-14 13:42

In this age, we must believe in and follow God the Mother as well as God the Father because the Bible prophesied that the Spirit and the Bride would give us water of life in the last age.

• 2022-06-14 13:38

The Bible testifies that only God can give mankind the water of life in any age (Jer 2:13, Jn 4:10,14). Therefore, in Revelation 22:17, the Holy Spirit and the Bride who give us the water of life are God the Father and God the Mother. Come to the Church of God that believes in God the Father and God the Mother to receive the water of life.

• 2022-06-14 13:38

In this last age, the Spirit who is God the Father comes in this world to give us the water of life with the Bride who is God the Mother. And God the Mother is the source of the water of life in the Bible. To receive eternal life we must believe in God the Mother as well as God the Father. Let's follow God the Mother and go to heaven.

• 2022-06-14 13:41

I believe that the words of God the Mother is eternal life.

• 2022-06-14 13:29

All lives come from their mothers. Our spirits' life also comes from spiritual Mother who is one. Heavenly Mother is testified in the Bible, that's why she exists from the beginning.

• 2022-06-15 06:10

Amen. In the last days, we must seek who the Spirit and the Bride are. They are our Saviors who give us the water of life. When we have the water of life, we can possess eternal life. They are God the Father and God the Mother. They dwell in the true church, the World Mission Society Church of God.

• 2022-06-15 11:53

We believe in God the Father God Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Jerusalem Mother Who is the source of the water of life
    so that we can receive eternal life.

• 2022-06-15 13:27

From the beginning, God the Mother created the heavens and the earth with God the Father.
    That is why the Bible records the Creator God as Elohim. God the Father and God the Mother build a new heaven and a new earth,kingdom of heaven, and lead us there.
    From the foundation of the world to the last days of the world, God the Father and Mother are always working together.
    Let's enter Kingdom of Heaven by believing in and following God the Father and Mother.

• 2022-06-15 13:30

I will always follow God the Mother the bible estified. And I believe She always loves me.

• 2022-06-15 13:33

Amen. God the Father has come down to this earth and taught us about God the Mother. Heavenly Mother is the key to open the way to eternal life. Let us follow Heavenly Mother and love and giving thanks to Her for save us.

• 2022-06-15 13:22

There will be no physical life if there is no physical mother. It is same in spirit. There will be no spiritual life without the spiritual Mother. Fortunately we have God the Mother who gives us eternal life. I offer all my thanks to Heavenly Mother for her sacrifice and love for us.

• 2022-06-15 13:35

We must believe in not only God the Father but also God the Mother in order to receive the water of life from Them.

• 2022-06-15 13:35

We believe in God the mother because she is our savior.

• 2022-06-15 13:39

Do you want to go to heaven and go to salvation?
    I want to go to heaven and go to salvation.
    Our saviors in this age are the Holy Spirit and the Bride.
    The Holy Spirit is God our Father.
    The bride is our God who gives the water of life.
    The bride is God the Mother.
    Let's believe in Father and Mother God and receive the water of life and go to heaven.

• 2022-06-15 13:40

Though many people do not know the existence of God the Mother, God the Mother is the one whom should we know for our salvation in this age. Throughout the Bible, from the book of Genesis to Revelation God the Mother is testified. Let us meet God the Mother and receive the promised salvation from Her!

• 2022-06-16 12:08

We can understand the existence of God the Mother from all things around us created by God. Our life is given to us by our physical mothers. In the same way, our spiritual life is given to us by our spiritual Mother or God the Mother.

• 2022-06-16 12:48

Our souls are children of our Creator Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother. Don't you think it's strange that people who were created in God's image have children between father and mother, but God, who is the original images of people, has only the Father? In WMSCOG, there is also a Heavenly Father, and Heavenly Mother is also a system. These are the Spirit and the Bride, our saviors.

• 2022-06-16 13:02

In the age of the Holy Spirit, God the Father and God the Mother give us eternal life. Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother is the Saviors in this age of the Holy Spirit. If we don't receive God the Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, we never receive eternal life and salvation. Do Believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother and follow Elohim God's Words for us.

• 2022-06-16 13:02

God the Mother appears as the Bride and the Spirit in this age.
    We must believe in God the Father and God the Mother, who have appears as the Spirit and the Bride in this age, so that we can receive the blessing of the water of life.

• 2022-06-16 13:03

There are God the Father and God the Mother in the Bible.
    The Bible says that God the Father and God the Mother are the savior in our days.
    And it is said that God the Father and God the Mother who are the Spirit and the Bride are giving the water of life.
    And the book of revelation testifies that the Bride is the wife of Lamb, the heavenly Jerusalem.
    Then, who is the heavenly Jerusalem, the wife of the Lamb, the Bride.
    Heavenly Jerusalem is God the Mother.
    Let us come to the Bride who is the heavenly Jerusalem, God the Mother wo that we receive the eternal life, the water of life.