June 7, 2021

FORUMS

God the Mother gives us eternal life

Author
Kitten
Date
2022-06-12 15:34
Views
Rev 21:4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

What is the Kingdom of heaven like? The Bible tells us that there’s no more death in the heavenly Kingdom. Then who can enter the Kingdom of God? Only those who have eternal life can go back to the eternal heavenly Home.

To go to the Kingdom of God, we have to receive eternal life on this earth. And the Bible tells us that God the Mother gives us eternal life.

Rev 22:17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

Here, the Spirit and the Bride give us eternal life. The Spirit is God the Father according to the Trinity. Then who is the Bride?

Rev 21:9-10 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God.

Angel said that he will show the Bride and he showed heavenly Jerusalem. The Bride is heavenly Jerusalem.

Gal 4:26 But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.

What relationship do we have with heavenly Jerusalem? She is our Mother. In this age, God the Mother gives us eternal life and She leads us to the Kingdom of God. We can never enter the Kingdom of heaven except through God the Mother. Let’s have complete faith in God the Mother and enter the Kingdom of heaven.
Total 4

• 2022-06-13 14:56

God the Mother is life and is the savior in the age of the Holy Spirit who leads our souls to heaven.

• 2022-06-13 11:32

What if my real family in heaven? If the things you see on this earth are like shadows, where is the real thing?
    God said that He made the things of this earth and showed them to us so that we could know what is in heaven.
    So, God is the father as a member of the family, we are God's children, and the mother, an important person in the family on this earth, is also another God.

• 2022-06-14 13:28

God the Mother is God the creator who gives us eternal life with God the Father. We must believe in God the Mother who came in the flesh for our salvation. Only those who believe in God the Mother can receive the water of life that is eternal life.

• 2022-06-14 13:46

God the Mother is source of the water of life. Without Heavenly Mother we never go back to kingdom of heaven.