FORUMS

We Are Blessed

Author
Alyssa
Date
2022-06-12 11:24
Views
WMSCOG

We cannot live apart from the source of living water, and if we leave Elohim God, we are doing evil in the sight of God.

(Jeremiah 2:13)
"My people have committed two sins: They have forsaken me, the spring of living water, and have dug their own cisterns, broken cisterns that cannot hold water.

If we fully believe in Elohim God, trust God, and pray for God, God always grants us blessings. And in all things, we can get what we want by looking to God with faith and trusting in Elohim God. And we must ask God the Father, the Holy Spirit, and God the Mother who is the savior of this age. Let's learn about the true God through the Bible. The savior in the age of the Holy Spirit spoken of in the Bible is God the Father and God the Mother.

(Jeremiah 17:7~10)
"But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him. He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit. The #heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?
"I the LORD search the heart and examine the mind, to reward a man according to his conduct, according to what his deeds deserve."The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?

Total 5

• 2022-06-12 13:19

amen!! Many people hope for salvation and believe in God. But they do not properly know God. God is both Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother. Only when we properly understand and believe in the two Gods can we go to eternal heaven. Come WMSCOG!! Let's go to heaven by studying, realizing, and believing about God together.

• 2022-06-12 13:42

The Bible teaches us that only God has authority to give eternal life. In the age of the Father, only Jehovah was the savior to give eternal life. In the age of the Son, Jesus was the savior who had eternal life. In the age of Holy Spirit, the Bible shows us that the Spirit and the Bride give us eternal life. Then, who are They? The Spirit is our God the Father according to the Trinity. Who is the Bride? The Bride is Heavenly Mother. Only those who accept Elohim God:God the Father and God the Mother can get eternal life in the last days.

• 2022-06-14 00:01

The water of life that God allows is the message of salvation and the great word of life. If we do not meet the true savior, we cannot hear the message of eternal life of the power that God promises. I give eternal thanks to God Elohim so much for finding us today, eliminating death with the light of life and leading us to heaven.

• 2022-06-14 13:44

We are blessed man because we met God the Father and God the Mother. We should always give thanks and honor to Elohim God for giving us eternal life.

• 2022-06-15 02:41

Blessed are we whose minds were able to recognize God the Mother along God the Father in the flesh! our eyes and ears are so blessed so much, because we see and hear words of prophecies written in the Bible! I hope all the people in the world will be able to realize true God in this age! When we focus on what the Bible says, we can find out truth in the Bible and realize God the Mother who gives us the water of life meaning the eternal life!