June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Heavenly family

Author
lily
Date
2022-06-11 07:46
Views
The Bible says that the earthly things are the copy and the shadow of the heavenly things.

So, as there is the earthly family, there must be the heavenly family in the kingdom of heaven.

When we know the copy and the shadow, we can know the reality.

So, Let us see the earthly family which is the copy of the heavenly family.

There are father, mother and their children in the earthly family.
In the same way, there must be spiritual father, spiritual mother and spiritual children in the heavenly family.

The Bible also testifies that there are God the Father and God the Mother who are our spiritual parents in the heavenly family.
And we are children of God who will inherit the kingdom of heaven.

Let us be children of God the Father and God the Mother to be member of the heavenly family and enter the kingdom of heaven.

Total 5

• 2022-06-13 18:29

The Passover is a very precious truth that confirms that we are children of God. Only those who kept the Passover are entitled to call God Father and Mother. Only those who kept the Passover become God's children and are recognized as God's heirs.
    Only the Passover of the new covenant is the only way to become a child of God.
    Only those who keep the Passover can experience the glorious and glorious blessings God gives to His children.

• 2022-06-15 06:43

What is God's will in creating mother? Mother plays the key role in the birth of life. Just as we receive life from mother ultimately our spiritual life will be given from our spiritual Mother, Heavenly Mother.

• 2022-06-15 13:04

It informs the family relationship of heaven through family relations on the ground. Let's believe in Heavenly Father and heavenly Mother and receive eternal life and enter the kingdom of heaven

• 2022-06-15 13:05

Amen!
    There are many things around us that are invisible but exist.
    One of them is our souls and the world they live in.
    God is showing us the world of the soul that we cannot see because of our sins through the system of this earth.
    The reason why there are parents who gave birth to bodies on this earth is to let us know that there are spiritual parents(God the Father & God the Mother) who gave birth to our souls.
    Heaven is a place you can only go to when you receive the forgiveness of sins and make an effort.
    Let's work hard to return to our true hometown, heaven, and to our spiritual parents!

• 2022-06-15 13:07

What a blessing it is to have the Mother of my soul. This is so much happiness and joy that words cannot describe it. Before I met Heavenly Mother, I was filled with loneliness and sadness in being alone in a very difficult world. But now I am no longer alone. Because I have a Heavenly Mother who loves and cares for me so much. As a member of the heavenly family, I want to become a child of God who closely resembles Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother. We give eternal thanks to Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother, who passed on the blood of God through the New Covenant Passover and gave us the forgiveness of sins and eternal life.