June 7, 2021

FORUMS

The Passover and the Kingdom of heaven

Author
Irene
Date
2022-06-10 15:45
Views
People hope for heaven, but most of them don’t know how to go. To know about it, we have to know where the Kingdom of heaven is first.

Rev 21:4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

In the Kingdom of heaven, there’s no more death. Then who can enter the heavenly Kingdom? Only those who have eternal life can enter the Kingdom of God. Then how can we have eternal life?

Jn 6:53-54 Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

We have to eat Jesus’ flesh and blood to receive eternal life.

Mt 26:26-28 While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is my body.” Then he took a cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

This is the scene where Jesus kept the Passover 2,000 years ago. On that day, Jesus celebrated bread and wine. The Passover’s bread represents Jesus’ body and the Passover’s wine represents Jesus’ blood. The way of eternal life is the Passover of the New Covenant. Then which church keeps the Passover according to the Bible? It’s WMSCOG. WMSCOG is the only church that has the truth of the Passover of the New Covenant. Let’s keep the Passover in WMSCOG and enter the Kingdom of heaven.
Total 2

• 2022-06-11 10:27

The only church in the world that keeps the Sabbath, the Passover, the Feast of Unleavened Bread, the Feast of Firstfruits, the Feast of Pentecost, the Feast of Trumpets, the Day of Atonement, and the Feast of Tabernacles. WMSCOG is a really nice place. We can worship together with Second Comming Jesus Christ and Heavenly Mother in Zion, where we keep the feasts of God. The people who will be saved do not worship God the way people want them to. The people to be saved respect and obey God's will. This place is the Church of God.

• 2022-06-12 01:44

I hope people can have a dream of heaven. Let's keep the Passover and enter the kingdom of heaven.