June 7, 2021

FORUMS

A sermon for 7 billion people centered on

Author
estherkim
Date
2022-06-08 11:26
Views
Today, many people live their lives by investing all their lives for material and power as their goals.
But, without our life, all of that is meaningless.
God has taught people how to live meaningfully through all the words of the Bible.
It is man's duty to believe in God and obey God's will during this time of our lives, and the end of it will be immense and we will receive eternal blessings beyond our imagination.
Rather than living with the purpose of living for a short time, I hope that we will live a meaningful life that hopes for a world that will unfold to us in the future and keeps the truth of the New Covenant that the Holy Spirit and the Bride, the saviors in the age of the Holy Spirit, have taught us.

Total 6

• 2022-06-08 13:00

By the Bible, the heavenly kingdom is close at hand. Then, what shall we do as believers who want to be saved? Now is high time to listen to what the Bible says with humble mind. Do you know the last message from the Bible? in this age, the Spirit and the Bride came in the flesh to give us the free gift of the water of life. They asked those who have received Them to shout aloud, "Come! Come to drink the water of life from the Spirit and the Bride!" This good news will be delivered to the whole world. there'll be various reactions. On that day, we'll be rewarded according to what we have done in this world.

• 2022-06-09 13:17

The purpose of believing in God is to get the way to salvation. Then, how can we meet our savior? The Bible teaches us that the Spirit and the Bride are our saviors. Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother are our saviors. Let's believe in Them.

• 2022-06-15 06:51

The life on this earth is short. But the life in the heaven is forever. Then what should we center on? Elohim God has come to the earth for our salvation and let us know what the most thing is.

• 2022-06-15 13:03

The Bible says that the true essence of our lifes is to find and believe in God. Let's all be us who enter heaven in search of the true essence of life.

• 2022-06-15 13:06

The prophecies of the Bible will be fulfilled and completed without fail. In the last days, the Holy Spirit and the Bride, the Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, came to this earth according to all the prophecies of the Bible. Those who live only for the present are fools, and those who prepare for the future are truly wise. The Bible teaches us that a brilliant and glorious future is prepared before us. Now, we should seriously consider whether our lives are heading towards the eternal heaven prepared by the Holy Spirit and the Bride. I express my sincere and eternal gratitude to Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother who have granted us forgiveness and eternal life through the New Covenant Passover. Let's spread the hope of heaven by sharing this precious news of life to all 7 billion people around the world.

• 2022-06-15 13:06

Amen!
    I thank God for giving me a bright future for a life I had never known what may happen tomorrow.
    Living without knowing God is living in a dark tunnel.
    We can enjoy true peace when we depend on God who is in control of our life and death.
    God wants us to be saved more than anyone else.
    Let's share God's love and the way of salvation to many people!