FORUMS

Heavenly Mother Jerusalem

Author
Alyssa
Date
2022-06-01 12:13
Views
WMSCOG

How Can We Become the “Children of Promise” Who Have Received Eternal Life From God?
The reason mayflies live only a day, dogs live for 15 years, and humans live 100 years is because they inherit that life span from their mother. All mankind can become the “children of promise” who receive eternal life from God only when we meet God the Mother who has eternal life.
Why does the Church of God believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother?
The Bible teaches us about the heavenly family through the earthly family system which is a shadow, and about Heavenly Father and Mother through Adam and Eve and the Lamb and His Wife (the Bride). The Bible also teaches that only God the Mother, who is likened to Jerusalem, has eternal life.

(1 John 2:25)
And this is what he promised us—even eternal life.
(Revelation 21:10)
And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God.
(Galatians 4:26–28)
But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother. . . . Now you, brothers, like Isaac, are children of promise.

Total 4

• 2022-06-01 13:38

What blessing do you want to receive while living in this world?
    I want to receive the blessing of being saved from this sinful world. And, this was why I became a member of the WMSCOG a few years ago. I've received God the Mother in Zion and sure that I'll be led to the kingdom of heaven.
    Many Christians want to be saved from this world. To get their goal, they want to realize God's will hidden in the Bible.
    But, the belief in God the Mother is to be allowed only to the children of promise, not to all!

• 2022-06-01 14:29

God created all things and all living things receive their life from their fathers and mothers. Likewise, to receive eternal life, we must have not only God the Father but also God the Mother. According to the prophecy of the Bible, God the Mother came to this earth and gives us the water of life that is eternal life with the Spirit who is God the Father. Let's believe in God the Mother and receive eternal life.

• 2022-06-03 14:48

Those who believe in God the Mother can have eternal life. The Kingdom of Heaven is the place where those who have eternal life can enter. Therefore, those who want to go to the Kingdom of Heaven must believe in God the Mother who has eternal life.

• 2022-06-05 11:48

The title “father” can only be heard when there are children.
    If there is a father and children, there must be a mother in the family.
    Without a mother there would be no children, and without children there would be no father.
    A father's title is something he could call his mother when he was there.
    If so, who does the title of God the Father indicate?
    That is God the Mother.
    So, the Bible testifies that God the Mother exists in the heavenly family.