June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Life cannot exist without a mother.

Author
noeleden
Date
2022-05-31 13:48
Views
All creatures can't exist without a mother and we must need her.
It is same to our spiritual life. Our eternal life comes from heavenly mother.
The bible shows us her and teaches she is the source of the water of life.
Thus, we must know and follow her to receive the eternal life from her.
If you want to know about her, come to the Church of God because here is the only church believes in her

[Hebrews 8:5]
They serve at a sanctuary that is a copy and shadow of what is in heaven. This is why Moses was warned when he was about to build the tabernacle: “See to it that you make everything according to the pattern shown you on the mountain.”
Total 11

• 2022-06-01 21:09

Right! Come to the Church of God where God have established as a dwelling place and give the water of life in there. And it comes from Heavenly Mother to us for salvation

• 2022-06-02 10:20

Amen!!~ We can receive the spiritual life, eternal life, from the spiritual mother as we receive the physical life from physical mother. That is, we have a Spiritual Mother, Heavenly Mother. There are many churches in the world. However,, Only World Mission Society Church of God believe in Heavenly Mother, God the Mother.

• 2022-06-02 13:01

I can live in this earth because of Mother. Likewise, I can receive the eternal life thanks to the Heavenly Mother.

• 2022-06-02 13:04

We must seek the savior of this age who came a second time in the flesh to receive salvation by believing in him. When we follow the way of the disciples of Jesus, and teachings of Jesus, we can meet our savior who brought back the New Covenant, the truth of salvation, in the Church of God.

• 2022-06-02 13:05

Earthly system is a copy and shadow of heavenly one. One of them is family system. Our physicam life is given through our physical mother, our spiritual life is given through our our spiritual mother, God the Mother. If we truly want to receive eternal life and enter the heaven, we must believe in God the Mother, the source of eternal life, as well as God the Father.

• 2022-06-02 13:05

We need the water of life to go to heaven. The Bible says that Heavenly Mother, the bride, gives the water of life. Then, shouldn't we know Heavenly Mother, who gives us the water of life? Let's believe in Heavenly Mother who came to this earth as a bride in the last age and receive the water of life and go to heaven.

• 2022-06-02 13:06

We can receive spiritual life from God the Mother who can gives us eternal life. The World Mission Society Church of God believes in God the Father and God the Mother.

• 2022-06-02 13:11

We can't have our lives without mothers. Our spiritual life is given by God the Mother. We can know God the Mother though our physical mother. Thanks to God the Mother for giving me my spiritual life and raises me spiritually.

• 2022-06-02 13:13

Why Heavenly Mother exists is explained by Bible. To receive salvation from God, we have to recognize God the Mother as well as God the Father the Bible testifies.

• 2022-06-02 13:43

Yes. We receive our physical life from our mother. It is same in Heaven. If we want receive eternal life, we should believe in Spiritual Mother.

• 2022-06-07 13:59

God the Mother is the only being who gives eternal life to the children of heaven, gives eternal love, sacrifices everything for the salvation of children, and gives everything infinitely without any conditions and without any conditions.
    Heavenly Mother earnestly hopes and hopes that all the children of Heaven who have not yet returned and are wandering will return to Heavenly Mother's arms as soon as possible.
    "A mother's power to attract children is stronger than anything else."