FORUMS

The New Covenant that was established

Author
Alyssa
Date
2022-05-27 12:46
Views
WMSCOG

Our society is maintained by promises. Even between Elohim God and mankind, there is a promise that God has made, that is, a Covenant. God's wonderful grace and grace are immanent in the new covenant established by God the Father and God the Mother. God also confirmed through the Bible that God will forgive the sins of the people in the New Covenant, even though he forgives their sins. That is why the New Covenant Passover and the Sabbath on Saturday are precious.

(Jeremiah 31:31~34)
"The time is coming," declares the LORD, "when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah.,,,No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest," declares the LORD. "For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more."

Total 4

• 2022-05-28 01:43

The New Covenant was established by the great love and sacrifice of God for our salvation. God was sacrificed as a sim offering instead of our sins. It's true God is love and mercy.

• 2022-05-28 04:59

God always gives us His mark at every worship service. Those who keep the commandments of men receive the mark of the beast, and those who keep the commandments of God receive the mark of God. You may think that every worship service is like nothing special, but the end is quite different. Let's get sealed as God's children and go to heaven through God's guaranteed worship.

• 2022-05-29 10:15

The new covenant was established 2,000 years ago by Jesus while He kept the last Passover with His disciples. The new covenant testifies of the sacrifice and love of Jesus, Second Coming Jesus, and Heavenly Mother. However, Christians did not keep the Passover for more than 1,500 years after the ascension of Jesus. The Passover that God established was abolished by people without God's permission. So, Second Comming Jesus Christ came to this earth again and restored the Passover. Because we cannot return to heaven without this Passover. Let's keep the Passover established by God's sacrifice and return to heaven.

• 2022-06-04 01:54

We have to keep the Sabbath day not Sunday worship.