June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Our God the Mother Misses Us

Author
Audrey
Date
2022-05-25 00:07
Views
It is said that the things of this earth are a model and a shadow of the heaven. Then it means that the invisible things in the heaven are reality.

Just as there is a mother in the earthly family and children receive life from their mother, there is a Mother in the heavenly family and we receive eternal life from God the Mother.

Helen Keller said that what you can feel is the most precious thing, not what you can touch and see.
God the Mother always expresses that She loves and misses our heavenly children.
As clearly evidenced in the Bible, God the Mother loves us more than anything else in this world.
Let's go back to the arms of our Heavenly Mother, who always misses us.

Total 8

• 2022-05-25 00:16

I miss God the Mother who is waiting for the lost brothers and sisters in heaven. She is our God the Mother who loves us more than we love ourselves. We cannot fathom Her endless love for us. Let's come to God the Mother.

• 2022-05-25 01:44

The love of a child and the love of a mother cannot be compared.
    We miss our mother sometimes, but she always misses us.
    To us, a mother is a part of life, but to a mother, we are everything in her life.
    The relationship between Heavenly Mother and Heavenly Children is the same.
    God the Mother always wants us to return to her arm which is heaven.

• 2022-05-26 12:56

Our mother always misses their own children.
    Likewise God the mother also misses us even we sinned unforgivable.
    God the mother came to this earth to give us salvation and eternal life.
    We must believe in God the mother who dwell in Zion.
    Thank Our father Ahnsahnghong and our mother New Jerusalem.

• 2022-05-26 13:22

I will spread Heavenly Mother's love to the world.

• 2022-05-26 13:28

Just as mother always loves us so much, God the Mother does. Even mother in this earth sacrifices all of her life for her children. It is just a shadow of heaven. When I think of it, it makes me touch my heart. I love God the Mother!!

• 2022-05-26 13:30

There’s no enough word to express the love of God the Mother. We are so blessed that we are children of God the Mother. Let’s have complete faith in God the Mother and receive overflowing love.

• 2022-05-26 13:34

Thank you heavenly father and mother for giving us life and teaching us love. No matter what kind of tribulation hardship comes, I will become a child who follows Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother with faith that endures to the end.

• 2022-05-29 13:27

I met God the Mother at the Church of God.
    God the Mother chose me, who had been living without hope, and led me to the Church of God, where she refined me little by little.
    I was able to learn about the joy of embracing someone and the happiness of giving them for the first time through Father Ahnsahnghong's law of life and God the mother's merciful teachings, and I also learned how to be patient and willing to be broken for the sake of God's kingdom.