June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Let's Return to Heaven

Author
Cathy
Date
2022-05-23 13:44
Views
The Bible say that when a man dies, he returns to where he came from before.
Then where did we come from? And where will we go back to?
According to the Bible, a living man combines with the dust[body] and the breath of life[spirit] (Ge 2:7).
And when people die, the body returns to the earth and the spirit returns to heaven (Ecc 12:7).
So all the people of the world came from heaven. And we have to die because of sins in heaven.
To return to the kingdom of heaven, we must receive the forgiveness of sins.
So Jesus came to this earth and established the New Covenant Passover with Passover's bread and wine.
When we keep the Passover of the New Covenant by eating the Passover' bread and drinking the Passover's wine, we can receive the forgiveness of sins.
To give us salvation, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother restored the New Covenant Passover in this age of the Holy Spirit.
Let us keep the New Covenant Passover and return to the eternal kingdom of heaven.

Total 11

• 2022-05-23 14:50

Today evening, I mat a man from other country and preached the gospel of the new covenant. He was an unbeliever and denied the existence of the spiritual world. But, while preaching the gospel of the new covenant, he seemed to understand some of them. I want him to learn more about the spiritual things hidden in the Bible. At least he understood that he had existed before coming to the earth. Thanks to Elohim God who blessed him to understand this great thing.

• 2022-05-24 02:37

I have been longing to go to kingdom of heaven where I came from. It is human instinct that all mankind want to go where they were born in, since they can meet their parents there. The more I study the Bible, the more realization is given.
    I would like to give all thanks to Elohim God who made me have mind to go back to my hometown in heaven!
    I will Do all the Best always whatever I do, wherever I go!

• 2022-05-24 09:14

Let's return to our former place where we came from, heaven. The earth is not our country stay for a while not forever.
    To go back there, let's preach the truths of the new covenant and Elohim: Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.

• 2022-05-24 13:25

We can go back to heavenly home through the great love and sacrifice of God. So, we must keep the New Covenant to receive salvation and preach the gospel for the glory of Elohim God.

• 2022-05-24 13:36

Heaven is our hometown.
    In our hometown, our father and mother are waiting for us.
    Heavenly parents, God the Father and God the Mother, are waiting for us in our heavenly hometown.
    In order to return to our hometown, we must keep the New Covenant Passover.
    Because God said that the way to go back to heaven is to keep the Passover.

• 2022-05-24 14:08

I cannot wait to go back to the kingdom of God, where we came from. No one knows why we are living on this earth. However, God let us know that this earth is the city of refugees for sinners to flee. We are sinners who committed sins before God and were expelled down to this earth. But our Father and Mother let us know that our hometown is heaven so we should find out the way to return to the kingdom of God. God's principle of revealing the existence of heaven was in the word 'Return'. God let us know through the book of proverbs that our spirit will return to God when we face physical death. That implies that our soul came from heaven and will go back when the time comes. Let us realize God's will and put effort to return to the kingdom of God!

• 2022-05-25 06:31

'Return' means to go back to a former place. Though the flesh will go back to the ground where it came from, the soul will go back to heaven. However, not everyone can return to heaven but whoever received forgiveness of his sin through the Passover can return heaven.

• 2022-05-26 12:10

Everyone dies When a person dies, the soul returns to God, and the body rots on the ground. Ecclesiastes 12 explains that this is death. Before our body dies and our soul returns to God, we must remember the salvation God has given us. Let's go to the heaven of the soul together by receiving the water of life given by the Holy Spirit and the Bride for free in the last age.

• 2022-05-26 13:00

According to the words of God , the members of the WMSCOG keep the Sabbath day n the Passover. Which means we are the ones who can enter heaven! No matter what ppl say, the truth of salvation is the feasts of the New Covenant that Jesus established and His apostle kept. Plz do not forget God never ever commanded us to keep Sunday or Christmas!

• 2022-05-26 13:04

The Bible says that we were angels in the kingdom of heaven before we came to this earth and are born.
    And we were so happy and there were full of happiness in the kingdom of heaven.
    Then, why we came to this earth and we live with pain and sorrow?
    It is because of our sin. we committed grave sin to God when we were in the kingdom of heaven.
    This is why we have to receive the forgiveness of sins.
    Only through the Passover, we can be given the forgiveness of sins.
    Let us keep the Passover of the New Covenant until the end so that we return to the kingdom of heaven.

• 2022-05-26 13:05

We've been expelled from heaven because of our sins. So we must receive the forgiveness of sins to go back to heaven.
    Christ Ahnsahnghong is God, who has given us the forgiveness of sins through the Passover of the new covenant.