June 7, 2021

FORUMS

I Will Share in Your Fate

Author
estherkim
Date
2022-05-22 11:31
Views
In order for a person to sustain life and maintain health, breathing, eating and exercise are essential conditions.
So is our soul.
In order to maintain the life and spiritual health of our souls, we must diligently study the breath of the soul, the prayer, and the Word of God, the food of eternal life, and preach the word of God, the movement of the soul.
If we pray earnestly, study the Word, and preach the Word according to God's will, God has promised to share our destiny with us and to help us even to the end of the world.
Let us all receive the help of Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, who are the saviors in the Age of the Holy Spirit, and receive many heavenly rewards.

Total 6

• 2022-05-22 14:20

I'm so thankful to Christ Ahnshanghong and Heavenly Mother for making me open spiritual eyes to realize our Saviors through the Bible, and to keep all the truth of the new covenant to lead us to the kingdom of heaven.

• 2022-05-23 03:07

I give eternal thanks and glory to Elohim God for allowing us to be with him as his children. I'll do obey the words of God and deliver God's love for the glory of God.

• 2022-05-25 11:54

As rhe Spirit and the bride God the Father and God the Mother have come to the earth in flesh. They have opened the way to eternal life for our salvation.

• 2022-05-25 13:03

Amen!
    The blessing of having God always with me is an indescribable joy.
    The future with God is not afraid.
    I thank God for allowing me to how such a great promise.
    I believe that God is always with me, and I must live a life of always walking with God.
    For a healthy spiritual life, while diligently pondering prayer, preaching, and the Word of God!

• 2022-05-25 13:06

We must become God's children who diligently spread the word of God and do spiritual exercise diligently.

• 2022-05-25 13:11

I thank God for telling me the truth of going to heaven.