June 7, 2021

FORUMS

God the Mother who the Church of God believes in.

Author
Maurice
Date
2022-05-18 02:58
Views
The Church of God believes in God the Mother.

The only church that believes in God the Mother is the Church of God.

Is God the Mother really testified in the Bible?

[Ge 1:26-27]
Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
God, who said "Us", created man in God's image.
God said that the created people were male and female.

Conversely, in the image of God, there is a male God and a female God.

So what should we call a male image of God?
It is God the Father.

So, what should we call the female image of God?
It is God the Mother.

In this way, the Bible testifies to the existence of God the Mother as well as God the Father.

Therefore, the Church of God believes in God the Mother according to the evidence of the Bible.

wmscog
Total 7

• 2022-05-18 10:53

Amen, God the Mother who the Church of God believes in is God who testifies in Bible.

• 2022-05-18 11:49

God the Mother is God the creator who created all things with God the Father. The Bible is the words of God. Through the prophecy of the Bible, we can realize God the Mother who givesvus eternal life. It's the great love of God for his children.

• 2022-05-18 22:29

There're numerous churches around the world. They teach their members that there exists God the Father only. However, I'm preaching that God the Father and God the Mother give us eternal salvation as a member of the WMSCOG. Before the WMSCOG, I also thought that I would be saved because I was attending a church with belief in Christ Jesus. However, God has taught us that we must receive God the Mother for the kingdom of heaven.I was so surprised when I learned that God the Mother existed as well as God the Father, even in the Bible. The prophecies of the Bible say that there's no salvation apart from God the Mother, the fountain of the living water.

• 2022-05-19 13:36

God the Mother has been testified from the beginning to the end of the bible- Elohim: Gods,plural form of God and the wife of the Lamb, the bride who gives the water...... and so on. explain about God the Mother. we can not deny !! Let's look up the bible !!

• 2022-05-19 14:44

When looking into the situation about 2000 years ago, so many Jews were waiting for the Messiah who would come to save them, However, when Jesus came down in the flesh, they didn't recognize Jesus as the Savior but they tried to stone Him to kill. It was because that they had a fixed idea about God.
    In the end, they committed a great sin which they crucified Jesus on the cross. Only those who believed in the prophecies of the Bible accepted Jesus as the Savior, and they were saved.
    In the same way, so many Christians have a fixed idea that only God the Father exists. The Bible clearly testifies that God the Mother exists. Let's break our fixed idea about God. Let's accept God the Mother, and then enter the kingdom of heaven.

• 2022-06-09 14:50

In the original-language Bible, God is expressed more than 2,500 times as God Elohim.
    ‘Elohim’ means ‘Gods’.
    There is God the Father and God the Mother.

• 2022-05-20 12:11

After attending the Church of God, I am very happy to receive the teachings of God the Mother. God the Mother is the Creator of the whole universe. She is a God the Creator who, together with God the Father, gives infinitely the water of life to forgive the sins of children.