June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Heavenly Mother Jerusalem |

Author
noeleden
Date
2022-05-18 01:41
Views
The Church of God believes in not only God the father but also God mother.
The bible teaches us those who follow heavenly mother are "Children of Promise".
The Promise means the eternal life and in other words, we have no salvation without her.
But it doesn't difficult to realize her because God shows her from many parts in the Bible.
What we need is to throughout our prejudice that God is the only God and look into the Bible.
Then, we can realize she is our heavenly mother and the owner of the water of life.

[1 John 2:25]
And this is what he promised us—even eternal life.

[Revelation 21:10]
And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God.

[Galatians 4:26–28]
But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother. . . . Now you, brothers, like Isaac, are children of promise.
Total 3

• 2022-05-18 22:10

Is your heart filled with the heavenly hope of returning to the kingdom of heaven? If so, what's the reason you think so?
    I'm sure that I'll be led to the glorious world without fail because I'm following God the Mother as a member of the WMSCOG. The good news of God the Mother's coming with the water of life is being delivered to the world. There's no one who never wants to be saved and all people want to live forever after they leave this world. Then, who can help us, who are mortal beings on earth? It's none other than God the Mother, who dwells in Zion. Heavenly Jerusalem, God the Mother, has come to us to lead us to the fantastic world.

• 2022-05-19 12:06

The reason why God the Mother, the Heavenly Jerusalem, came to this earth in the form of a human being wearing a physical tabernacle is only to save God's people, God's children.
    And she is personally with the sinful children of heaven, wiping away all their tears, and giving the blessings and promises of forgiveness of sins and eternal life, leading them to heaven by holding hands.
    So now is the time to welcome the Heavenly Jerusalem Mother God who came down from heaven!!

• 2022-05-20 12:16

The Creator, God the Father, has transferred all authority regarding life to God the Mother. Just as children cannot be born without a mother physically, so if they do not know God the Mother, they cannot receive spirit life from God the Creator. If you want to go to heaven, if you want to have eternal life, you must receive the water of life from God the Mother.