June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Heavenly Mother & Heavenly Family

Author
noeleden
Date
2022-05-13 01:34
Views
The earth is a copy and shadow of what is in heaven and a representative thing is family system.
The earthly family system makes us know the heavenly family. Especially, it shows God the mother.
We are able to know her in the Bible and it teaches us we can receive the water of life from her.
The church of God follows God the father and God the mother and we call them 'Elohim God'.
And when we believe in Elohim God, we can be heavenly children.

[Hebrews 8:5]
They serve at a sanctuary that is a copy and shadow of what is in heaven. This is why Moses was warned when he was about to build the tabernacle: “See to it that you make everything according to the pattern shown you on the mountain.”
Total 3

• 2022-05-13 11:35

The kingdom of heaven is the hometown of our souls, and God is the parents of our souls, Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother.
    I sincerely thank God for letting me know that Heavenly Parents exist and that there is an eternal world to return to this sinner who was living with empty and negative thoughts, thinking that life on earth is everything without even knowing God.
    I am a sinner who lacks so much, but I will do my best to keep my faith, hoping for the day when I will return to my heavenly hometown and enjoy eternal happiness with my heavenly parents.

• 2022-05-13 13:55

The Bible says that the earthly systems are copy and shadow of heavenly ones. Among them, let's think about the family system. As you know well, in the family, there are a father, a mother and children. Like the earthly family, in the heavenly family, there are God the Father, God the Mother and spiritual children.
    Then, how can we be children of God? Through blood, family is related with blood. God allows us to be children of God through His blood. What is that? The Bible tells us that we can be children of God through the Passover of the new covenant which Jesus established with bread and wine symbolizing His flesh and His blood.
    Let's believe in God the Mother.

• 2022-05-14 23:53

Amen. as earthly family consists of Father ,Mother and children, Heavenly Family Members are Heavenly Father,
    Heavenly Mother
    and heavenly children.
    All of Heavenly Members are connected by Passover Blood.