June 7, 2021

FORUMS

God the Creator is in WMSCOG

Author
Simon
Date
2022-05-05 12:23
Views
Believers have believed that our God is the Creator who made all things. But most of them don’t know who God the Creator is exactly. Members of WMSCOG exactly know who our Creator is through the Bible.

Gen 1:26-27 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.” So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

This is the scene where God created mankind. On that day, God said “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness.”. If He was one and only, He would have to say “Let me make mankind in my image, in my likeness.”. However, He called Himself Us. What does it mean? It means that God is not one but more than one. In God’s own image, male and female were created. Through this, we can realize that we have two images of God. The male image of God and the female image of God. We’ve called the male image of God God the Father. Then how about the female image of God? We must call Her God the Mother. We have two Creators, God the Father and God the Mother. Let’s believe in God the Father and God the Mother who created all things and are leading us to the Kingdom of heaven.
Total 11

• 2022-05-06 00:34

Yes, there are numerous Christian insist they need only God the Father. But the bible says there must be God the Mother, not only God the Father. Many evidences are written in the bible by God Elohim. We call God the Parents, as Father and as Mother.

• 2022-05-09 13:22

Creators are God the Father and God the Mother. If there was not God the Mother, how could woman be created, who was made according to God's image?

• 2022-05-10 13:36

Like other people, I thought that God was only in myths and had no direct relationship with me.
    The Holy Spirit and the Bride who came to this earth as God Elohim, Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, made me realize that God is Heavenly Parent and that they came to this earth to save our souls.
    I want to become a child of heaven who can surely return to the eternal kingdom of heaven by holding on to the blessings given by God the Father and God the Mother to the end.

• 2022-05-10 13:37

The Bible testifies that those who keep the new covenant are those who know God (Jeremiah 31:31-34). The apostles and early church members who kept the new covenant established by Jesus 2000 years ago recognized Jesus as God the Creator who came to this earth in the flesh. Today, we also must realize that Father Ahnsahnghong who restored the new covenant and God the Mother who is the reality of the new covenant as Elohim God the Creator who came to this earth in the flesh.

• 2022-05-10 13:38

God the Mother is our Creator. She made all things and gives us eternal life.

• 2022-05-10 13:38

God created all things and also mankind. So God created man as the male image of God and woman as the female image of God. According to the Bible, God the Creators are God the Father and God the Mother. When we believe in God the Father and God the Mother, we can receive salvation. We can meet God the Father and God the Mother in WMSCOG where Elohim God dwell.

• 2022-05-10 13:46

Its so easy to understand that we have God the Father and God the Mother when we see the scene of the creation. So, we must believe in not only God the Father but also God the Mother who created us.

• 2022-05-11 11:46

God is not only one. There are God the Father and God the Mother. They are God the Creators. The bible says that They appear as the Spirit and the Bride in the last days for our salvation.

• 2022-05-11 13:02

The reason humans were created as male and female is because they were created in the image of a male God and in the image of a female God. Let's become children of God who fully receive God the Father and God the Mother.

• 2022-05-25 14:34

Even when God created Adam and Eve, there were two Gods.
    God the Father and God the Mother.
    If God the Father did not exist, men created in the image of God would not exist on this earth.
    Likewise, if God the Mother did not exist, women would not exist on this earth.
    From the creation of the world to the present, we have had God the Mother. You must believe in God the Mother to go to heaven.

• 2022-05-11 13:06

The Bible says we must seek a Creator(God) before we die.(Ecc 12:1~)
    Many people believe in God, but how many people know God?
    First, let's look at the God who created all things!
    God created man in the image of God, and God created male and female.
    This means that God the Creator has a masculine and a feminine image.
    We must remember that there is not only God the Father but also God the Mother.
    Let's not forget that we cannot obtain eternal life without God the Mother, who is the source of life, and we cannot enter the kingdom of heaven without gaining eternal life!