June 7, 2021

FORUMS

God the Mother in WMSCOG is the Source of the water of life

Author
Amy
Date
2022-05-02 14:45
Views
Members of WMSCOG believe in not only God the Father but also God the Mother. The reason why they believe in God the Mother is that She is the Source of the water of life testified in the Bible.

Rev 22:17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

Receiving the water of life means receiving eternal salvation. So the water of life is essential to those who belong to God. Then who gives the water of life? They are the Spirit and the Bride. The Spirit is Christ Ahnsahnghong in WMSCOG according to all prophecies of the Bible.

Then who is the Bride? Let’s think about a word, a bride. How do you call a bride of your father? You call her a mother. Then what about the Bride of God the Father? She is God the Mother. Let’s confirm it through the Bible.

Rev 21:9-10 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God.

One of the angels said to the Apostle John that he will show him the bride who is the source of the water of life in Revelation chapter 22. And whom did he show? He showed the holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. So the Bride in Rev. 22 is the heavenly Jerusalem. The Apostle Paul said She is our Mother.

Gal 4:26 But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.

By seeing the teachings of the Bible, we can understand that the Bride, the Source of the water of life, is God the Mother.

God the Mother in WMSCOG is the Source of the water of life. She is the reason we live. She is our hope and everything. Let’s believe in God the Mother, the Source of the water of life.
Total 3

• 2022-05-02 22:54

The Bible says that we can be saved only when we meet the Holy Spirit and the Bride who give us the water of life on the last day. Because the water of life is God's word of salvation that saves our dying souls. When God the Father and God the Mother call their children, they give us the water of life and finally give us the privilege of participating in the tree of life and the holy city. I am infinitely grateful to Heavenly Mother, Heavenly Father, who changed our destiny from being sinners and not knowing that we are sinners to eternal destruction.

• 2022-05-03 14:43

When looking at the prophecies of the Bible being fulfilled, we can find an important thing about the Savior. Actually, so many believers have believed God the Father until now. It's because that Jesus taught us that God is our God the Father.
    Here, not only God the Father but also God the Mother exists as the Bible clearly testifies about Her, God the Mother.
    In the last days, only those who believe in God the Mother can be approved as children of God and get eternal life from Her, God the Mother. Let's believe in God the Mother, and then get eternal life.

• 2022-05-08 05:20

Rev 22:17 The Spirit and the Bride are giving us the water of life. They say that "come to us, if you want to be given the water of life, those who are thirsty spiritually."
    Then, how can we are given the water of life according to this word of God?
    Only those who can receive the water of life are whom go to the Spirit and the Bride.
    It is because that the Spirit and the Bride are the savior in this age.
    Let us come to Spirit and the Bride in WMSCOG.