June 7, 2021

FORUMS

A 'seed' that resembles the shape of the parent

Author
Morvobe
Date
2022-05-01 13:23
Views
The seed of God the Mother resembles God the Mother.
The saying that God regarded His children as seeds implies that if children are born again
and mature in the truth, they must imitate God.
However, the Bible tells us that only the children of the promise are the children
who are counted as the seed of God.

Romans 9:6~8
In other words, it is not the natural children who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise
who are regarded as Abraham's offspring.
For this was how the promise was stated: "At the appointed time I will return, and Sarah will have a son."
Not only that, but Rebekah's children had one and the same father, our father Isaac.

Galatians 4:26~31
But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother...
Therefore, brothers, we are not children of the slave woman, but of the free woman.

The Bible testifies that the children of the free mother are the children of the promise.
Just as only Isaac, Sarah's child, was recognized as Abraham's seed,
so the promised child through mother will be recognized as God's seed.
In other words, the seed of God is not for everyone.
You must become a mother's child to become the seed of God.

Then, what are the characteristics of God the Mother that the seed of God must imitate?
In the lessons of God the Mother, a mother's hope for her children is fully reflected.
'The love that gives is more blessed than the love that is received',
'If you give glory to God, the glory will eventually be yours',
'A heart that sees beautifully does not hate it and makes perfect love'...
The lessons of God the Mother consist of consistent teachings that we should glorify God and practice love.
The good love that considers, considers, and serves others better than myself is
the characteristic of God the Mother.

Total 15

• 2022-05-02 11:21

I believe in Heavenly Jerusalem Mother.
    Heavenly Mother is the Mother of our souls and she is the source of all life and love. I am truly grateful to Elohim God for letting this sinner who lived in fear of death without knowing God know about the eternal world and for making me realize Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother.
    As a child of Heavenly Mother, I will do my best to play the role of light and salt in the world with a righteous and good heart and deeds.

• 2022-05-02 12:39

The Bible prophesied that the Spirit and the Bride will appear in the last days to give eternal life. Then, who are They? As you know well, the Spirit is God the Father according to the trinity:God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit are one, the same God. Then, who is the Bride? We should know who the Bride is. It's because that we can be saved through Her, the bride.
    The bible testifies that the Bride is Heavenly Jerusalem. What is the relationship between Heavenly Jerusalem and us? It's God the Mother. Only those who accept God the Mother can be children of God to in inherit all things of the kingdom of heaven. Let's believe in God the Mother.

• 2022-05-02 13:26

To become children of God, we must be a child of God the Mother like Issac. Abraham represents God the Father. His wife Sarah represents God the Mother. Which church believe in God the Mother? It is only WMSCOG in the world. I hope all people come to WMSCOG and practicing teachings of Mother so that we become perfect children of God.

• 2022-05-02 13:50

'Never Ending Story'
    I wonder if there is a more appropriate sentence to express the love of God the Mother in one word.
    They are children who sin again when they repent and turn back, but the love of a mother who washes dirty clothes again and makes her children happy just by being by her side... I wonder how dare I count.
    Today, I give infinite thanks and eternal glory to my Mother, who is blaming the children for their unbelief and is offering the feast of repentance on their behalf.
    God the Mother's love for her children is a never ending story that will never end today.

• 2022-05-02 13:57

All thanks to God the Mother, who has allowed me the unconditional love! I hope to resemble God the Mother in all things. Then, the day will surely come to me when I enter the heavenly kingdom. In Zion, Elohim God teaches me what to do for the kingdom of heaven. I want to be a good gospel worker of the new covenant. While doing so, I'll be created as a heavenly one who will inherit the kingdom of heaven!

• 2022-05-02 13:57

Mother is love itself. The reason mothers exist in this world is to inform the existence of God the Mother, the Mother of our souls. I am only grateful to Mother, who continues to love and care for her children with unfathomable love and leads them to Heaven. We must keep in our hearts the lessons Mother gave us to transform the children who are living on this earth into heavenly beings who are to be glorified, and put Mother’s Teachings into practice. We must cast away arrogance but serve our brothers and sisters with a humble heart, and be born again by resembling Heavenly Mother.

• 2022-05-04 01:41

We are heavenly mother children so we try to resemble her.

• 2022-05-04 08:27

By keeping the truth of the new covenant Passover, We can realize God the Mother. There is so much evidence of the existence of God the Mother in the Bible. God's love contains God the Mother's love.

• 2022-05-04 12:39

Napoleon said, "France, have great mothers, and you will have great children.
    Great mother, it is the greatest treasure of a nation's wealth."
    The greatest Mother exists in Heaven. That's why the Bible testifies that there are heavenly mother in Galatians 4:26.
    But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.

the greatest children must have Heavenly Mother.

• 2022-05-04 12:51

Let's become children of heavenly mother who practice the Mother's Teaching. And let's get the eternal life that God has promised.
    And let's become children who resemble God the Father and Mother who share love to the world.

• 2022-05-04 13:03

The Church of God believes and follows God the Mother.
    The Bible says that the children of God the Mother are the children of the promise to be saved.
    Therefore, in order to be saved, we must believe in God the Mother and receive the promise of eternal life.

• 2022-05-04 13:14

Just as it is foolish to ask children why they love their father and mother, so is the question of why they believe in God.
    There is no reason for us to believe and love God the Father and God the Mother.
    Likewise, there is no reason why God the Father and God the Mother love us.
    Just like no one asks parents why they love their children.
    Just like no one asks a child why they love their parents.
    The love of God the Father, God the Mother, and the children of heaven can be eternal because there is no reason.

• 2022-05-04 13:31

How blessed we are to meet and accept Heavenly Mother giving us eternal life.

• 2022-05-04 13:33

Just as God the Mother loves us, let us love each other as the children of God.

• 2022-05-04 13:33

God is love, God showed us how to love each other by Their example. So we, children of God learned the love of God and should put it into practice.