June 7, 2021

FORUMS

Actions to Receive God’s Blessings.

Author
Maurice
Date
2022-04-25 14:08
Views
There are numerous worldly things that surround us on the earth.
When you're surrounded by worldly things, you're exposed to ungracious thoughts.

Then you'll conform to the ways of the people of this world pursue their thoughts, and eventually be led astray from God's words.
Straying away from the words of God means that you are no longer in a position to receive God's blessings.

God who knows us better than anyone else told us that we must agree to the sound instruction of God and to godly teaching.

Corruption is something that occurs without realizing it.
It is like a spiritual chemical reaction.
The Bible says that their minds are being corrupted and decaying.

What is going to happen to us if we do not agree to the sound instruction of our God?

This happens when we are not in agreement with the words of God.

Looking forward to our promised future let us always abide by God's word, act in accordance with God's word, rejoice in God's word and consider God's word more precious than the finest gold.

Total 17

• 2022-04-25 23:44

God came to this earth to do the one thing. It is to save God's children. The purpose of the 6,000-year work of redemption is not anyone, but only the children of God. In these last days, God is showing His children a time of prophecy as a disaster. However, while we feel insecure in this world, we must prepare for the future of blessings to come by believing more actively in what the Bible prophesies and what will be accomplished. Through all the New Covenants established by sacrifice of God Elohim, God will save us from the last disaster and will eventually take us back to our heavenly hometown.

• 2022-04-27 04:14

When we eagerly search for something to God spiritually, God will allow us the answer. These last days, we need to find out the Spirit and the Bride who can save us. There are God the Father and God the Mother.

• 2022-04-27 09:12

God's people obey the word of God.
    Conversely, if they are not God's people, they will not listen to God's word.
    We must become God's people to receive God's blessings.
    We must keep the Sabbath if God has commanded us to keep the Sabbath, and if God has commanded us to keep the Passover, we must keep the Passover so we can receive God's blessings.
    God's Word contains blessings for us.

• 2022-04-27 12:49

God always leads us to the heaven. We should follow God's word so that we can receive the eternal life, the promise of God.

• 2022-04-27 13:03

Let us go back to heaven in obedience to the word, thinking of the love and sacrifice of the God the father and God the mother who came to this earth only for our salvation

• 2022-04-27 13:05

When we keep God's commands it is actions to receive His blessings. He has opened the way to the heaven through His laws such as Sabbath, Passover, veil regulations, and so on.

• 2022-04-27 13:04

Amen!
    We must not forget the reason we came to live on this earth.
    All people living on this earth are sinners who have sinned in heaven and have been cast out.
    A sinner must repent of own sins and receive the forgiveness of sins before they can be released, return to their homeland.
    Instead of living as if life on this earth is everything, we should strive to return to our hometown of heaven.
    Let's keep God's commandments that He has given us for our blessing, so we don't get condemned and go back to heaven!

• 2022-04-27 13:08

We must always strive to have the Holy Spirit of God in us.

• 2022-04-27 13:09

As God is holy, I will reflect on myself and obey God's teachings to live a more Christ-like, godly and faithful life.

• 2022-04-28 07:51

The absolute word of God is absolutely perfect, so if you do not add or subtract from it, you will be able to reach the goal of faith, 'save your soul'.

• 2022-04-28 13:34

We will become children who value God's word more than gold and obey it to the end.

• 2022-04-28 13:35

We should live our life as sinners who repent with gratitude to Elohim God.
    No one in the world treats sinners too well.
    This is why we should not be conceited, but humble and always repent.
    Thanks to Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother 🙂

• 2022-04-28 13:35

We cannot live without words of God which indicate spiritual water, just as fish cannot live without water.
    Today too, I would like to give thanks to Elohim God for allowing me to abide with words of God.
    When I take a look at the words of God, I can feel alive! furthermore I will be able to carry out what God wants me
    to do as child of God not being led astray

• 2022-04-28 13:37

Amen! If we want to receive God’s blessings, we must not refuse to do the work necessary to receive them. People who truly desire to receive God’s blessings must do what is required to receive God’s blessings. We must strive to receive God’s blessing through our actions just like Jocob. The Bible says that everything was written to teach us. Jacob’s example written in the Bible teaches us that we must also carry out certain actions in order to receive God’s blessings. Therefore, let us absolutely believe that all the promises God has given us will be fulfilled without fail and do what is required to receive the promised blessings.

• 2022-04-28 13:38

In order to receive blessings from God, of course, we must obey the Word of God. Let's become children of God who obey and follow the feasts that God has established.

• 2022-04-28 13:41

Our salvation and blessing are being depended on words of God. The Sabbath is God's commandment give us blessings. When we keep it we can receive much blessings and will rest in heaven. However, Sunday worship is not word of God but man-made rule. Sunday which is first day of week does not contain any promise from God. I hope all people keep the Sabbath and receive much blessings from God.

• 2022-05-24 15:16

Amen!! To be able to say that I believe in God, we must keep God's commandments. Because the faith can be found only through action. I will follow the words of God, too!